15. a date

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

raenpours posted an IG story!

casual

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

TWITTER!

rae // raenning

he planned it all himself :D

518 replies 64 retweets 1.3k likes

|

Usern105

Who the what?

|

Usern45

raen on a date?

|

Usern19

Not rae dating and not telling us D:

|

rae // raenning

I'm sorry! He's cool I promise!

|

Usern76

We will be the judge lmao

|

Usern65

When will we get to meet him???

|
rae // raenning

When my brother does :D

|

Uern16

Mysterious brother and now a mysterious date sussy

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

jackmanifoldtv posted an IG story!

lilacs are her favorite

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Raenna pulled Jack as they finished their picnic and picking some lilacs for her, they were just walking around the neighborhood.

It was risky, they both knew that someone will probably see them. Probably a fan that would recognize them or even one of their friends but they were having fun.

Jack was having fun he still was. He found out and got to know her like he wished he would. He found out how much she enjoys lilacs. He found out she loves dancing, he found that out when she started dancing along line without a hook in the field. She loves her family, from the way she talked about them and her dreams for them. She loves music, seeing that she sang a lot.

He figured out how she had a passion about the little things, she collected different flowers because she said she was gonna dry them. She taught him how to tie some grass and flowers and vide for a bracelet.

Raenna looked back at him with a smile, "Can we go to the crystal store Jack?' she asked. He chuckled and nodded, "Anything you want." He said.

She stopped and looked at him, "Well... what do you want to do?" she asked. Jack was taken back, she was asking him what he wants?

"No. I- what do you want? Cause this date is for you." He said. She chuckled and grabbed both hands and smiled, "This date, is a two person one. So, what do you want to do Jack?" he asked.

He sighed, "I would like to see some crystals with you." He said. She snickered but nodded, "You're just saying that." She said as they walked to the store. "I'm really not." He said and they chuckled before walking in the store.

As they walked in, Raenna started to tell Jack whatever she knew about the different crystals. Jack listened as he watched her, a different light in her eyes.

"Are you even listening to me Jack?" she asked with a frown. Jack smiled at her, "Yeah. You were talking about how Ranboo and you fought over your grandma's rose quartz." He said with a chuckle.

"You are listening." She said. He chuckled and nodded, "I am." He said proudly.

They looked at each other, Jack still amazed by all of her little things while Raenna looked at him in appreciation, not everyone listens to her rant about her crystal stories.

"Jack? Rae?" someone asked from behind them. They froze and turned to see Wilbur there. "What are you two doing here?" he asked with a smirk.

The two looked at each other and gulped. "Oh. Now I see... you guys are on a date." He said with crossed arms.

They started to stutter and Wilbur chuckled, "Relax. My lips are sealed." He teased making Raenna blush as Jack huffed, "No but really Will. We just want to get to know-" "I know. You don't have to tell me. I understand."