2. burger place

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Jack yawned as Fundy wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Welcome to America." Phil muttered as Tommy and Tubbo ran with their luggages. Sienna scolded them while Wilbur apologized to the people they passed.

"How's you're first time in America Gogy?" Jack teased making him scoff, "Good." He mumbled making Jack laugh. "Well be more excited cause that looks like Sapnap and Dream." He said.

George looked forward to see his two best friends standing there, he rushed to them as the others followed. Hugs and laughter was shared before they all drove back to Dream and Sapnap's.

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

As they all hung out around the house, a stomach grumbled. Everyone looked around to figure out who was hungry. "Who-" George was cut off with another stomach grumbling.

All their attentions turned to Tommy who chuckled nervously, he scratched the back of his head and laughed, "I may be a bit hungry." He admitted.

Sienna chuckled as Wilbur snickered, "I told you to eat the-" "Nope. Stop with the forcing me to eat airplane yuck food." He cut Wilbur off.

Ranboo then stood up catching the attention of others, "Well if you guys are that hungry then I can get you guys some food." He said as he grabbed his jacket. Sienna gasped, "Are you going to your place?" "Ranboo has a place?" Niki asked making Dream and Sapnap chuckle.

"My family owns a small burger shop." Ranboo said with a shrug. "Oh! I want to go!" "Me too!" "Bring us please!"

The faceless teen laughed and shrugged, "I don't see why not-" "SHOT GUN!" Punz and Quackity yelled as they ran to where Sapnap and Dream's car were parked outside.

Sienna rolled her eyes as she pulled the two drivers outside being followed by the others. Ranboo sighed amusedly, "Well I guess we're going to the shop."