13. sly

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

YOUTUBE!

raensings posted a new video!

do you want to watch it?

YES | NO

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Raenna sat there strumming her ukulele. She didn't have any particular reason as to why she filmed this song, but she just did it. Something Wilbur and Dream told her to do.

I think of you when the wind blows

I see your face almost everywhere

Sure, maybe Salt Lake is not close

But I'm still breathin' you in the air

Because the best part is knowin' there's somethin' in my dreams

That always makes me smile, it's you

The best part is knowin' there's someone in my life

That makes it all worthwhile, it's you

When I don't know what to do

Know I'm never givin' up, never givin' up on you, baby

There's no need to be blue

Because the best part is knowin' there's somethin' in my dreams

That always makes me smile, it's you

The best part is knowin' there's someone in my life

That makes it all worthwhile, it's you

You, you

You, you, it's you

It's you

When she finished she looked at her camera and smiled. And the screen went black.

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Jack felt his lips turning up as she watched Raenna's recent upload. She had been humming the song a few times they hung out, wether that was at Dream's or when Jack would visit her in her breaks.

He didn't notice the video was on replay until Ranboo appeared from behind him. "What are you doing-" Jack jumped in shock, throwing his phone on the floor.

Ranboo looked at him confused, "What?"Jack asked. The teen rolled his eyes, "I was just asking what you what you were doing?" he asked again.

Jack shrugged and pursed his lips, "Nothing-" "He was watching Raen." Sienna said. They both turned to see Dream and Sienna arriving back from getting the groceries.

"You were?" Ranboo asked. Jack pursed his lips but nodded, "Yeah." He said. The teen nodded and smiled, "Cool. Now that I know what you were doing, you wanna go to the shop? Tommy and Tubbo wanted some burgers." He said.

"Why can't we call Raen?" Sienna asked as she walked to the kitchen with Dream who was now watching Raenna video on Jack's phone.

"She's feeling a bit under the weather." He explained. "Is she okay?" Jack asked. Sienna furrowed her eyebrows as Ranboo nodded, clearly she sensed something different from the way Jack asked about Raenna.

"Yeah. She just needs some rest. So will you go with us?" Ranboo asked Jack again. He nodded, "Yeah let me just get my phone from Dream." He said.

Jack walked away to get the phone as Ranboo fixed his jacket as Sienna stood there with a growing smirk on her lips. "What?" Ranboo asked her.

Sienna looked at him, "You don't see it?" she asked. Ranboo shook his head, "Am I supposed to see something?" "You are an idiot."