7. A Beautiful Predator

Vladimir groaned as he rolled on his bed.

Wait. . .

Why was his bed so hard?

Opening his eyes he blinked rapidly to get rid of his blurry sight and adjusted his eyes to the dim moonlight.

Vladimir's ears twitched at the chirping sound of crickets that disturbed the silence of his surroundings.

It took a few minutes to register in his mind that he wasn't in his bed and definitely not in his royal chamber.

When Vladimir tried to lift his hands he was surprised to find them bound with a rope. The blue light emitting from the rope indicated that it was enchanted and won't break no matter how much force he used against it.

When he tried to trace, he couldn't. Somehow the rope was restraining him from tracing back to his castle. The one who had bound him had cleverly planned this. He was successful to trap Vladimir by restraining his tracing ability. A burning urge of violence bloomed in Vladimir's chest. The nincompoop was going to die from his hands.

Vladimir groaned in annoyance. . .

Where was he had how had he gotten here? The last thing he remembered was dancing with a witch. . .

Wait!! The Witch!!

All of a sudden all the events that happened in the ballroom started playing in his mind.

FUCK!

Not again....

Now, this was embarrassing! This was the second time Vladimir got abducted by a woman but this time it was much more humiliating because this one had knocked him out by a single blow in front of every fucking important person in his Kingdom. He tentatively touched his face only to find that his face was healed from the blow.

Had everyone started taking him as a joke?

Don't they fear his wrath anymore?

The Ruthless Cunning King got abducted from his own Royal Ball. . . The irony!

Dear Moon!

Vladimir had wanted to see where this night arranged by the Vampire Council was going to lead him but never in his wildest imaginations, he had thought that the tiny woman he was planning to spank some manners in will end up kidnapping him.

Vladimir groaned again.

"Quit whining like a pregnant kitten. It's fucking annoying!" The wicked witch snapped at him making her presence known.

Managing to pull himself in a sitting position Vladimir leaned against a tree before he snapped back with disdain. "What do you want witch?" His tone reflected every ounce of annoyance that he currently felt.

Deep down Vladimir was scared. He was scared that this witch might be sent by Queen Amber. After all, Amber was the only woman who had the guts to pull this type of stunt on him.

Vladimir regretted burning Queen Amber's royal letter. He wished he had read the letter and written a response to her and then ghosted on her for another decade. At least that way he would have avoided this kidnapping. Vladimir wasn't ready to face her yet, not after what he had done. If this witch was taking him to Queen Amber then he was doomed.

"What do you think I want?" The witch inquired in a bored tone instead of answering him. Vladimir narrowed his eyes at the witch. So she wanted to toy with him.

The witch wasn't looking at him, her back was turned to him.

Vladimir gritted his teeth because the witch was showing him a little exhibition of power. She had turned her back on him because she didn't found him to be a worthy threat or an opponent. She was showing him that he couldn't harm her, a trick Vladimir often pulled on his opponents.