"Who I'm isn't currently important but what important is that I am the one you are going to lend your beautiful dress to." Esmeray said as she eyed the red silk gown that was laying on the queen-size bed.

"Are you delusional? Why would I give my dress to you?"

"Maybe because you don't want to die." Esmeray said as blue flames burnt around her hands, magic seeped through her bones creating a dangerously dominant aura around her. Lady Olivia's eyes flickered towards Esmeray's burning fists as she took startled steps back from her along her servant.

"You are a witch." Eyes wide she accused in a breathless whisper.

"Yes, I am." Esmeray admitted proudly. She could literally see fear in the servant and Lady Olivia's eyes.

And Esmeray couldn't hold their fear against them because witches were known to be the most deadly beings in the Supernatural World.

There were many ways to die in the supernatural world but a tip for surviving was to never mess with a witch.

"Sleep~" With a snap of her fingers Esmeray commanded them to sleep.

Esmeray winced as both women fell on the ground with hard thuds. The spoiled brat aka Lady Olivia had hit her head hard on the floor.

Not sparing them another glance Esmeray turned towards the bed. Stripping off her damp shirt Esmeray slipped on the beautiful gown. Even if it was a little loose at the waist it made it up by clinging to Esmeray's fuller breasts.

A mask made of gold chains was laying beside the dress. The Council leader was trying embarrassingly hard to put an element of surprise and spike Vampire King's interest in his daughter

Shaking her thoughts away Esmeray put on the mask. It was even better, now she didn't have to bear anyone creepily staring at her face.

She didn't waste any more time and started searching for the Royal Ballroom. It didn't take her long thanks to a kind gentleman who had pointed her in the right direction.

Standing in front of the giant black oak doors Esmeray inhaled deeply.

The Ballroom called to her very soul. . .

As if there was something in there that belonged to her yet Esmeray ignored her wired feeling that bloomed in her heart as she pushed at the doors of the ballroom. The doors opened with the creaking sound making her cringe.

The moment she stepped through that doors a blinding bright light fell on her. Esmeray shielded her eyes against the light with her hand. For a moment she couldn't see until she rapidly blinked her eyes and they adjusted against the bright light

What the fuck?

The room was dimly lit and thanks to her weak eyesight she could barely make out the faces of the people that were currently looking in her direction and she wasn't a fool to think that they were looking at something behind her.

Esmeray had their attention but why?

The room had a dark aura and the smell of testosterone in the air was hard to miss. She had possibly attracted the eyes of countless potential threats towards herself.

"So much for staying out of the radar and blending with the crowd." Muttering to herself she stepped into the room.

It was a gutsy move because even if Esmeray could hold off an attack by using her powers she was still vulnerable in a room full of deadly vampires.

If they decided to attack her all at once she won't be able to defend herself and if any of them landed a fatal blow on her then she might lose her life because she wasn't an immortal yet.

But then again if Esmeray had cared about her life then she wouldn't have earned the status of an assassin who never missed her target.

Releasing the breath that she didn't even know that she was holding Esmeray walked further into the room.

Suddenly surprised gasps sounded all around her and at that moment Esmeray knew that she had done something wrong.

Her shoulders stiffened as she looked around. Not a minute into the room and she had already fucked up. Maybe she should have waited for the ball to end before trying to kidnap the Vampire King.

The one reason that Esmeray lived in isolation was that she was awful in social gatherings like these.

In gatherings like these everyone was fake as fuck. Everyone talked shit about each other. And there was constant drama for no reason.

"Maybe you should have worn something else if you had wanted to blend in the crowd." A deep voice whispered near her ear, the hair on the back of her neck raised in alarm. Turning around her gaze collided with lively green eyes and the word left her lips on their own accord that seemed to leave an echo in the silent ballroom.

"Fuck. . ."