Chapter 1

© Shupershimmer

House of Assassination
Manila, Philippines

June 6, 2010

[AGREEMENT]

Level 5: Execution of the Subject

As a legit member of the House of Assassination,  the subject's execution is the most important of the levels. Thus, the member have to engage in planning of killing his subject upon the signing of contract.

The HoA member will be given a privilege to possess any weapons (e.g. gun, poisons, injections, etc.) which he can beneficially use for terminating subject's life. The member has the freedom to choose the process of the killing as he pleases, and that he has to report it to the admin within two days.

As the man who signed this contract, the result of his job must be successful in a short span of time, as much as possible, clean and secured. Rest assured that the HoA administrators will take their stand if the killer failed to hide the execution away from the police. The killing has to be done cleanly, without any evidences pertaining to the member, and more importantly, to the HoA.

Failure of finishing the job neatly has grave punishments; failure of killing the subject requires the death of the member who was assigned to do so. Therefore, as the member signs the contract, he agrees to the terms and conditions, so as to the result of his negligence in the job.

Signed by:
Adam Silverio