fourteen.

MOCHA
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 . "

—FRAUD'BUNTY'💮

—FRAUD'BUNTY'💮.

I took no chances of sitting down acting frightened for life, my mind already knew who it was, but I hope it was actually her, so I could end her myself.

Knocking quickly at the brown vintage door, I stood out of Zola's dorm with my pajama's keeping me warm folding my arms together, "Zola! Open the door!"

"Zola!" The bass in my voice went higher, kicking on the door catching a few attentions when doors began to open up. "Zola, girl come out!" I cried out, twisting the doorknob waiting for a response.

But there was nothing.

I felt the embarrassment running through me as the small murmurs from the other girls began to thicken, the only choice I had right now was to leave and act like nothing happened,

Yet, I wanted to confront this girl so bad. She had so much to say over the media but wouldn't open her door when someone starts knocking.

Like don't beef if you're not ready.

"You look dumb, mocha." There she goes, Basil. It's like she's in every path I'm in. "You do know that girl doesn't sleep in this old as school. Oh, my gosh girl this is not cute boo."

"Why are you always everywhere I am?" I asked, basil shrugs leaning on a random door frame.

"Oh, no reason. I just always take a stroll in the hallways. It's fun actually, I see embarrassing shit like what you've done tonight and fruit cup sucking clits."

I snickered, raising my eyebrows up confused. "Who's fruit cup?"

"Baby your friend, that tea page was late as hell. My big mouth should've told the whole school my damn self. Fuck!" Basil huff's, running her hands down her hair in frustration trying to calm herself down. "Forgive me for cussing." She kisses the golden cross that weighed on her neck.

"Wait so, you knew thyme was gay?" She nods, "And the whole time you didn't tell anyone?" Maybe I sort of can trust basil— maybe.

"Why would I spill a secret that wasn't mine. I know so many girls in here that bump vaginas, but I keep my mouth shut. These New Yorkers are not the ones to play with." She laughs, maybe she's not as bad as I think she is.

"C'mon, I need to show you something before we get caught for not being in our rooms."

"Wait—what?" Basil held my forearm, leading me to a dorm room as we jogged through the hallways and downstairs. "Where are we going?"