eleven.

MOCHA
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 . "

—beat fuck'🎱

—beat fuck'🎱.

"Top score again. Congratulation Mocha, keep up the work." I smile, accepting the thin white paper my teacher handed me, ignoring the small mocking and giggles that were dancing behind my ears.

"What's so funny?" I asked with my back facing them, twirling my fingers around the edges of the paper,

"Just curious why a girl like you is getting praised for good grades," The soft tone female says behind me, laughing as if she was the class clown. "Do you think you are better than us scholarship?"

"I think she does." I heard the chair screech, catching my intention instantly to turn around, hearing the second girl comment. "Turn around scholarship."

"Sit down on your seats, you're not here to pick fights at your class mates. What the hell is wrong with you people?" I scoff, thanking the teacher for defending me but I couldn't sit here quiet and accept someone talking behind my bad.

Especially for a position I worked really hard for, without the help of my parents money or connections, just straight hard work and time being lost,

Unless most people at this rich school. And I know if I start to pick fights and defend myself, my father would think otherwise.

That I'm not doing my work, not paying attention anyone. There's always something negative spitting out if his mouth when I just defend my own from the continuous bullying since I moved to New York.

"I worked hard for this shit," I stood up, leaving a small screech from the chair to face, Zola, richest bitch in the entire school.

There was rumours about the mother being the headmaster, helping her with her tests and assignments so she could go to the top college in New York. I sort of believe it, then I don't, because Zola doesn't act the way her test scores be popping up, she's honestly slow,

Freezes up everytime she has to solve an answer on the board. She wasn't shy though, she just couldn't solve it without the help of melody or one of her friends.

"I don't feed off mommy and daddies money like you girl, know your place." I say proudly.

"Know my place?" Zola scoffed with a faint tone, raising her arched brows while her right hand rested on her chest. "You don't even belong at this school Mocha,"

"Heffa' really poor she had to apply for a scholarship." Her other friend, Melody, adds on. "What? You couldn't pay for your school fees or any expenses? Huh?" She says, moving her presence closer towards me, pushing me hardly as my body took a step back.