twelve.

MOCHA
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊. "

—DUMB'FLY4ME'🦂

—DUMB'FLY4ME'🦂.

mitchy'

meet in prayer room, get thyme too.

I'm in spanish class.

just come, it's urgent

"Hello? Who's this?" I answer my ringing phone, staring at my reflection in the mirror fixing up my uniform. Patting the ends that weren't straight.

"Kobe—"

"Nope," I ended the call instantly, fixing up the small touches on myself heading out of the bathrooms hearing my phone ring again. "Bro, Kobe, I swear to God I'll call the police on you."

"Uh—" The deep male voice struck me by suprise, glaring down at my phone screen reading, 'hidden number ', displayed up my face. "Is this Mocha? Attending Hilton Boarding School?"

"Yes?" I replied confused—phone resting on the side of my ear one minute away from the prayer room.

"This is David from NYPD, you sent in a restriction order for Kobe Jones. Is that correct?"

Might as well say yes. "Yeah, I did. What do you want? I'm at school."

"I just need your signature to finalise everything, once you finish school."

I smile, happy them ever, "Thank you, I'll see you there." I danced at the small beep before my smile rose down, basil was on the other end of the hallway I stood on, trying to get my attention while she signalled her hands at me.

I was stuck on the fence, I wanted to hear what she had to say but I was only a few minutes away from the prayer room.

"Fuck it." I huff, pulling my school skirt down hurrying over to her. Annoyed at the pleased smile she held on her face, forgetting that she killed thyme's father.

"I think you might need my help, mocha."

"Huh?" Words couldn't even explain how confused I was right now, why did she start our conversation like this? In the middle of the empty hallways? "Help in what? Basil."

"Obviously with Zola, she needs to learn her lesson. I'm tired of that girl always getting passing grades when she does nothing, shit ode girl."

"First time I'll agree with you." We both exchanged laughs, "Zola mad weird, same with Melody and her lopsided mother."

"I know her teeth about to fall out, her old ass needs to retire girl. But anyways." She giggles looking around, pulling me over to the side, "I know I might be wrong for this shit but Zola has asthma. I want to change her puffa into a vape."