six.

KOBE.
مانهاتن
" 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝. "

WOCKHARD' 07🍸.

"My man's, do you think my tat look valid? Or shit wack?" Isaiah asked me while i glanced at his phone screen, patting the back of his shoulder hardly

"It's clean man." I replied getting disgusted at the smirk he returned.

"Nigga what?"

"Don't look at me like you wan' fuck me saiah." I kissed my teeth, pushing the lunch tray away as Isaiah enjoyed the school lunch. "Can't believe you actually enjoying the food."

"The burgers got my toes curled up man, this shit feel like a bitch from the Bronx giving me fire head yo'!" Isaiah said cheesing up, dancing in his seat. "They know how to suck dick, balls massaged and all, sloppy shit."

I frowned. "I've never experienced that."

"You no got no dick sucked?" He joked around causing me to chuckle with him, kicking him in the leg with my hard church shoes.

I chuckled. "Isaiah fuck you, that truth and dare shit was a waste of time, I didn't even get to kiss the right friend I wanted in mitchys friend group."

"You tryna ruin friendships Kobe. But, hey." Isaiah puts his hands up in defence. "Do what your heart tells you."

"Hm, I don't care if I ruin friendships, it's not like friend groups make it out of boarding school anyways." I shrug looking around before the bell had rung. "I'm about sign out, I need to meet with my older brother about some shit."

"Be careful son." We both get up as he dapped me up, connecting our hands together. "Your brother is just—his crazy, and he slangs drug's."

"I guess it runs in the family." I reply.

Minutes have passed and I finally made it through the crowded hallways signing myself out on the way.

Exiting out of the school grounds with my book bag still on my back, looking around the area before my eyes fell on mocha from the other side of the street.

It was kind of a daily routine I'd keep up; watching her, following the exact time she'd sign herself off, and when she heads out with her friends on the weekends.

And I know what I was doing wasn't right, I was stalking her like the shit was normal, when it wasn't.

But it felt normal in my head, because I knew mocha was my girl and disliked that she didn't want to engage on the 7 minutes of heaven activity.

I hated that she never wanted to hand me her number as well, and hated that my little comedian ass ex and her dick riding friend thyme are trying to keep her away from me.