1: [THE CEO BITCH]

JISOO POV

I am here at the office room, sitting in a expensive couch on this Bitch cousin of mine. Yes totally Bitch. Cause every time i come here she shouts at every person that made a mistake and fire that person as soon as possible. She may come across as cold-hearted and scary, but trust me, she's not like that. She's only that way with other people; deep down, she can be vulnerable and soft. That's why I'm not afraid of her... hehe.

"What are you doing here, Chu?" she interrupted my thoughts

"What are you doing here, Chu?" she interrupted my thoughts. See? She doesn't even call me "Unnie." Tsk tsk.

"We'll be attending a dinner later, Jendukie, with your father and the Jeons," I replied, facing her stern expression.

When I mention "the Jeons," I'm referring to the family of that arrogant boy, Jade. Their company is the third largest in South Korea, just behind mine. Duh.

"I know they're going to try to set me up with that man again. And I don't want it!" she responded coldly.

"You know you can't avoid it because you haven't introduced a boyfriend or girlfriend to the family. That's why they keep proposing someone for you."

"And believe me, Jendukie, Uncle might insist on this one," I informed her about our uncle and aunt's previous attempts to arrange a marriage for her, which she always declined.

"If you can't bring someone tonight, they'll give their approval regardless of your preferences," I added.

"You know I don't want anyone in my life, Chu. And I don't like people getting close to me, and you know that," she reasoned.

I sighed. "Okay. But I'll support you, Jendukie, if you have any plans for this evening. Now I have to go. See you tonight. Bye!" I waved my hand and left her office. I knew Jendukie would find the right person for her, and I'm still waiting for that person to change her.

_______________________

JENNIE POV

I really hate how they always want me to be with someone. I don't need another person to be by my side; I can handle things on my own. I mean, come on, I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I've been independent all along. To be honest, I haven't seriously dated anyone because they're all just a bunch of idiots who only want my body and money.

"Urgh!!!" I shouted, letting out a frustrated sigh as I ruffled my hair. I have to do something to make them stop this nonsense. I need to find someone who can help me avoid those discussions later.

I stood up, ready to leave, but...

"Ms. Jennie, you have a meeting with the Min Company, and two more meetings with the HR department. And in the afternoon, there's the family dinner," my secretary Mina informed me. Oh yeah, I completely forgot. I have so much on my plate.

I walked towards the door, forgetting what I had planned to do just minutes ago.

I nodded at Mina and said, "Let's go."

"Is everything ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Ms. Kim."

Mina and I proceeded to the meeting room.

----------------
AN- i use some unfamiliar names for some character for less hate.. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Pictures are from Pinterest. Thank you.