Then I opened the middle door and it was Jaekuk's. I pick up comfortable clothes for Jaekuk. I went out of the closet and gave him a bath to Jaekuk and put on his clothes.

We went downstairs and put Jaekuk on the sofa and gave him his iPad

JK: Do you want anything to eat, Jaekuk?

Ice cream, Jae

JK: Uh... Your mamma will be okay? I asked him as I was not sure whether to give him or not.

Jae: Hmm. He said and nodded.

Jk: okay one scoop, okay?

Jae: No, 2 scoops.

JK: Okay, fine?

I went to the kitchen and didn't see anything cooked.

"Ooh... I'm hungry; I'll just order something later.

After that, I put ice cream in a bowl and went to Jaekuk to feed it to him.

After feeding him, I clean him and wash the bowl, and I start playing with Jaekuk.

After a few minutes, I saw Y/N coming inside the house.

"Where is she coming from?"

Jae: mama. Jaekuk said and hugged Y/N's legs.

Y/n: Yeah. She said she'd pick him up.

Jae: Let's play.

Y/n: "Not now, baby; I'm tired; you can play with your appa." She looks tired. Where is she coming from?"

Jae: Okay.

She put him down, and he came toward me, and she went upstairs.

I and Jaekuk started playing.

Suddenly, I heard my stomach growling.

"Aaaaahhhh, I'm hungry," I said in a low voice and took out my phone to order something.

As I was ordering, y/n came to freshen up.

And she went towards the kitchen.

As I finished my order, y/n came into the living room and said

Y/n: jaekuk, let's eat.

Y/n: Jungkook, perhaps?

JK: Hmm. "Did she just call me?"

Y/n: Have you eaten? She asks nervously.

JK: No, I will eat later. I said, not giving me any attention. "Why is she getting so nervous? It's not like I'm going to eat her." I thought.

Y/n: Ummm...

JK: What? I said irritated. "Like what does she want? Here I'm getting hungry and there she is irritating me."

Y/n: I cooked for you; eat it if you want, or throw it away if you don't.She said in an irritated voice.

After that, they went to the dining area.

Did she cook for me? What if she was planning to kill me and mixed poison in that food? But why would she cook for me? She doesn't even care about me; it's not like I care about her too. I took a deep sigh.

I canceled my order and went toward the dining area.

I saw them eating their food.

I sat down and looked at the food.

"It looks good though. This will be the first time I'm going to eat food that she makes."

I shrug my thoughts off and start eating.

"Wow, this is tasty..." She is a good cook. "

As she and Jaekuk finished, Y/N got up and washed her and Jaekuk's plates and went to their room with Jaekuk.

After a few minutes, I also finished eating.

"That was a good meal."

I got up and washed my plate and went to my room.

I brushed my teeth and lay down on the bed and slept.

Sorry for the delay. I got busy with my college functions and my doctor's appointment.

Hello readers, this is the twenty-sixth chapter of this story.

I hope you guys enjoy

And don't forget to comment, like, and follow