Bathroom Sex~ Smut

Bathroom sex~ - Half public sex, MSBY time skip, confession, messy sex

Warning: I'm sorry for not implying the use of condoms and lube, it just wasn't logical- I mean why would Kiyoomi or Atsumu have those things in their pocket at any time 💀

Idea by: Joana2kol4u

....

Kiyoomi was sitting on one of the far benches in the gym while the others were sitting on the opposite side, he wanted to relax but when the 3 energy balls started talking he couldn't help but listen, especially Atsumu, Hinata and Bokuto were ranting about their partners while Atsumu was just listening.

"Stop making me feel single!" The setter pouted pretending to be angry but he was happy for them...

"It's not our fault that you're too shy to confess to your O-" Before Hinata could finish his sentence, a hand covered his mouth, "Shut up Shoyo!" Atsumu said blushing and shutting the other's mouth before he exposed him, "It's not that hard! Just confess to Omi!"

Kiyoomi stopped what he was doing from shock, his mind went blank after he heard his name, Bokuto's oblivious ass can't lie so what he's saying may be true, he hoped it was true, but he quickly looked away pretending he didn't hear anything.

"BOK-KUN!" Atsumu blushed and was about to hit Bokuto but the latter held him tightly by his arms and made him face Shoyo who had wide evil from on his face, "Ya wouldn't- Stop!" Atsumu tried wiggling himself but there was no chance of escaping the bigger man's arms, he was too strong for him, both of them started laughing evilly and Hinata got closer, his hands up mentioning that he'll tickle the blond.

Kiyoomi peaked at them from the corner of his eyes trying not to look jealous that the other two can touch Atsumu like that, he was drinking from his water bottle.

"Wait wait! Ya know what happens when ya tickle me!" Atsumu had that weird reaction when he gets tickled that he can't stop, Osamu told this to the team as a dare and they wanted to tickle him to see if it's true, "Wait!- AH~!"

Kiyoomi spat out all the water and started aggressively coughing from shock, his pants tightened so he crossed his legs to not show his growing erection, Atsumu's moan was way too perfect and got for him.

"Holy shit Osamu-san wasn't lying-" Hinata and Bokuto blushed from the seductive moan, The setter's face was flushed and he bit his lips to not make any more embarrassing sound, all he was thinking about is if Kiyoomi heard him so he looked at him making eye contact, The blond looked so suggestive in this pose, his eyes were tearing up a little when he saw the shocked face of the other thinking Kiyoomi found him disgusting, biting his lips almost making a bruise, he suddenly let out a moan when Shoyo started tickling him again.

"Wai- ah~ Shoyo! Bok-kun please let me go! 😭 Omi is watching-" When Atsumu looked back at Kiyoomi he didn't find him, he started panicking and the two immediately let him go, "Oh my lord he's gone- what if he's disgusted? He thinks I'm weird right? OMG IMMA DIE"

"CALM DOWN TSUM-TSUM" Bokuto was shaking the panic out of the blond while screaming at him to calm down, "CALM DOWN YOURSELF"

"I'M CALM"

Hinata let out an inhuman noise that made the two stop screaming and looked at him in concern, "A-Are you alright Shoyo-kun?-"

"Yeah I just wanted to stop you😶 ANYWAY Atsumu follow your prince! 🥺" The blond nodded aggressively and ran after the black-haired man leaving the rest of the team disappointed that these 3 chaotic men are the best on their team...

Sakusa's pov:

I got the hardest boner when Atsumu looked at me like that... I quickly got up so no one could see it starting to sweat from the hotness, my dick is aching to be touched so as soon as I got out I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls, I didn't care about the germs as I sat on the covered toilet seat when the only thing on my mind was Atsumu. Just Atsumu.