"I can help ya with that, Daddy~" - Smut

Will contain:

Phone sex, chokers, vibrators, praise kink, daddy kink, porn drawing, 10-inched cock, cum, pet names, Simp Sakusa!!

I'm going to hell!

...

It was a Friday afternoon and Inarizaki didn't have after-school practice, Osamu was at Suna's house, their parents aren't home and they didn't have any homework, not that the blond would care anyway, so from boredom, Atsumu decided to facetime his boyfriend on his bed.

"Heey Omi!" Atsumu smiled at his camera, excited to see his boyfriend again, he was wearing his boyfriend's black hoodie for comfort laying on his bed at his side, the phone just showed up until his torso "hey Atsu" Kiyoomi responded, smiling back at the blond boy, the black-haired male was sitting at his desk doing something on his book.

"Ya have homework?"

"Nah just drawing" He looks at Atsumu deciding to draw him without the other noticing, "Ooh ok! But show me when you're done ok?" Atsumu always loved Kiyoomi's draws and encouraged him, and the spiker is so glad at that.

"Mhm"

"Anyways! I have to tell ya about a Karen I saw at the grocery store!! I was 100% sure that she was one just from the haircut, this burned damaged bleached hair could intoxicate a whole school! Not to mention her shirt-crop top that's trying to be a blouse"

Kiyoomi chuckled at the childish explanation of his boyfriend, knowing what he got himself into when accepting the call, Atsumu kept ranting at different things, jumping from one subject to another quickly, and Kiyoomi laughing sometimes, eventually the drawing finishes after 15 minutes, Kiyoomi leaned back into his chair stretching his hands, then got back to look at it a second time.

In the drawing, it showed a phone in front of Atsumu recording him on face time, the blond was hugging his knees and arching his back, trembling a little, his hair covering his eyes that shed tears down his cheeks, his thighs were covered in cum and an obvious vibrator was on his ass, he was completely naked and wet but still smiled at the camera lustfully, he looked straight out of a porn video but costs much more money...

Kiyoomi blushed at his work, and since it looked so realistic...why not...

Atsumu noticed his boyfriend spacing out so he pouted cutely at the screen, "Earth to Omiii!!" His pink cheeks puffing out pretending to be mad, Kiyoomi snapped back to reality looking at the blond boy like he just woke up from a school afternoon nap, Atsumu burst out laughing at how the other doesn't know who he is, Kiyoomi softened at the adorable sight and smiled...

In the middle of their talking, Kiyoomi laid down on his bed on his side, holding the phone beside him above the torso, "Is someone else home?" He asked just to make sure nothing will interrupt him, "Na, Osamu is at Suna's and my parents are on a business trip, It's lonely here" Atsumu seemed slightly sad about this so his boyfriend wanted to cheer him up obviously.

"We're having a practice match with your team next week so we'll meet soon baby~" Atsumu smiled at the reassurance and the sweet nickname, humming at his sweet boyfriend.

They continued their normal talk, laughing and flirting sometimes, Kiyoomi couldn't handle it anymore so he slid his hand to his crotch, feeling the tightness of his sweatpants, his hand was now underneath his pants, rubbing slowly his boxers, he pulled them down a little just for his 10-inched hard cock to pop out suddenly, he held it feeling slight wetness pumping it up and down, he bit his lips to stop his groans from slipping out and exposing him, he looked at Atsumu on the screen who was rambling about something, just to check if he didn't see anything, it felt so good, especially when Atsumu beautiful face was right in front of him, his fantasies going places they shouldn't, he thought everything was fine but...he slipped, "Agh~"