Love and warmth- Haikyuu's 10th anniversary special- Fluff

Sakusa and Atsumu aren't dating in this one-shot!

...

"Wait so Tsumu didn't come?!" Komori said to Osamu panicked a little, Sakusa behind him searching around with his eyes looking confused and pouting behind his mask which no one can see.

"No not yet, the dumbass has to finish some exams, he should be here tomorrow." His twin said with a poker face but relieved that his eardrums will not leave his head this whole day, Komori pouted at this missing his bestie and Sakusa huffed walking away suddenly, "Cuz where are you going!?!"

"Don't follow me!"

...

"Damn I miss him..." Kiyoomi was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling, sighing disappointed that he couldn't even facetime him because the other has to prepare for the exam and he didn't want to distract him, "This will be a long-ass day..."

Volleyball practice didn't feel normal for him, he didn't spike Atsumu's serve, he didn't hear his loud but adorable voice and he didn't get the chance to bicker with him, he felt like the day wasn't complete for him, no one was there to make him smile underneath his mask or even laugh, he didn't see the usual cute wide smile that he was used to over facetime...

Ki...yo

Kiyoo...mi

"SAKUSA KIYOOMI!"

"WHAT?!"

"I've been calling you for 5 minutes where tf were you?!" His cousin, Komori, was just looking at the clueless male who's not eating his food, just starring at it not moving, "I was thinking about something else couldn't you tell!?"

"Something else- Like Atsumu?" Komori said smirking

"yeah" Kiyoomi said subconsciously, immediately covering his mouth with both his hands blushing hardly, cursing at himself for answering, his cousin, Osamu and Suna stopped what they were doing and looked at Kiyoomi not expecting this answer from him.

"WHAT"

...

"Holy shit did I lose him... That grey one is fucking creepy and fast damn..." Kiyoomi was hiding behind a wall panting quickly, he sat down on the ground still remembering Osamu's face while chasing him with a fucking fork, he shivered at that memory again...

"Omi-Omi What are ya doing here at this time?" Kiyoomi knew that voice so well so he turned in its direction, his eyes sparkling not believing who he saw, "ATSU!!" He up so fast almost tripping on air, hugging the small boy standing in front of him who gasped taken aback by the sudden outburst.

"Omi you missed me that much?" Atsumu said chuckling softly hugging Sakusa back, the other just hummed satisfied with the fake blond's touch...

...

They were both laying down on their shared bed of Sakusa's bedroom, yes they ran out because it was night and no one would see them, and yes Kiyoomi shared his bed with Atsumu, they just planned on sleeping the night at his home, Kiyoomi was laying his head on Atsumu's belly, the latter playing with Omi's curly hair smiling a little, in total silence, no one would believe them if they said they're just friends at this point!

"Atsu?..." Kiyoomi said in a low voice avoiding looking at the fake blond, "Yeah?"

"Uhmm...I-" The black-haired boy didn't know how to start, "I love you..."

"..."

Kiyoomi was just looking at his belly, closing his eyes after, not wanting to face the other from fear, he felt a warm feeling on his face, looking up, Atsumu's soft hand was trailing on his cheek, rubbing it gently while smiling a smile that melts  Sakusa's heart on the spot...

"I love ya..." Atsumu responded pulling Kiyoomi closer to him, the other getting closer as well, they were only some inches apart, feeling the other's hot breath becoming faster, Kiyoomi put a hand on the smaller's waist pulling him more...

The warmth and sweetness of their lips colliding is what made both of them smile into the kiss, Kiyoomi didn't know how soft Atsumu's lips are, tasting strawberry in his mouth, His hands wondering from his waist and getting higher, reaching his hair and holding it gently, pulling him in more not wanting for this moment to finish yet, the kiss lasted almost a minute, both pulling away panting, a string of saliva connecting them, Kiyoomi was red, happy that he finally filled part of his fantasies about the small boy, who had a deep red blush covering his face, his lips parted away slightly while panting, he looked so messed up yet so precious just by one kiss...

They were now snuggling onto each other on Kiyoomi's bed looking for warmth and love, both smiling at each other sweetly in the dim room, only the light of the moon making them see the other's expression, closing their eyes feeling safe in the other's arms, happy knowing that they can call the other a boyfriend, dozing off in a silent room...

...

Omg, I did this in a rush, It's hard to write these days because of school but I'll try!