Valentine's late special

Sakusa and Atsumu aren't dating yet here!

Atsumu's pov:

Monday,6:30 pm

That was the worst day of my fucking life, well you ask why? simple tomorrow is valentine's day, and since we will not be studying on valentines, girls kept asking me out from the fucking morning and giving me gifts and food but I gave them all to Osamu, I rejected over 9 girls and ran away from a bunch, practice finished early so we were changing in the locker rooms, talking about our valentine's plans...

"I and Aran are going hiking" Kita said smiling a little, looking at Aran giving him love-filled eyes, and the other smiling back.

"Komori is taking me to a fancy restaurant!!" Akagi almost jumped up excited to see his boyfriend again...

"We're having a movie marathon in Rin's house!" My brother said playing with Suna's hair, looking at me after, I almost flinched knowing what was coming, "Sooo 'Tsumu! What are ya doing on Valentine?" He asked smirking.

"What do ya mean?" I tried acting dumb, looking to my side to avoid his looks, "Bro didn't you accept someone this year again?" I just nodded not looking at him.

"What about your 'OmI-oMi!!' "

I didn't respond for a while, "We're not even dating what are ya saying..."

"Ya just have to confess to him!"

"Ya say that like it's easy, it's not..." I'm starting to feel irritated, I looked at him one last time before I grabbed my bag and went out...

I dropped off the bag at home and went for a walk to calm myself down... I'd been walking for almost 25 minutes, the weather was getting cold and as I was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts I feel so cold...

I didn't have the best experience in confessions, I was always getting rejected in the past by boys and girls, that was before I was popular in the school, once I was known more, more and more people started confessing to me, even the ones that rejected me before... I don't want to confess my love to Omi, I don't know what he would do or if he likes me...

I found myself at an unfamiliar park when I got back from my thoughts, I sighed going to an empty bench and sitting after making sure it's not dirty, I sat there looking at the night sky, it's later than I thought...

"Atsu?" I heard a familiar voice opening my eyes and turning to my side, "Omi?" I asked not believing what I saw, Omi is standing right in front of me, what is he doing here?...

"What are you doing here this late you're gonna a cold!" He said scolding me, "What are YA doing here?!" I returned his question quickly, he looked shocked for a second and stopped speaking, "Just felt like it..." He said getting closer to me, taking off his jacket and covering me with it, staying in his place for a while, he's really close that I can hear his breathing, AAAAA I'M GAY PANICKING

I felt myself getting hot, probably blushing but I can't help it! He finally pulled back holding my hand, "You shouldn't be here, that's far from your house!" I just nodded at that, getting dragged to my own house.

As we entered, "Thanks Sakusa-san for getting him back, and sorry for him!" My mother said not even greeting me, "When your friend came over for you, you weren't there you should apologize!" She said not too serious, I turned to Omi apologizing "Sorry..."