Bunny outfit - Smut and Fluff

Bunny outfit ❤That was supposed to come out at Easter but I don't remember shit soo... here it is!

...

"Atsuu~ what are you doing there?" Kiyoomi said from the couch scrolling on his phone while waiting for his boyfriend who went to his room and vanished, it was already 10 minutes that he's there with no answers or 'I'm coming down soon!', so the spiker decided to check if he's still alive or not after all the blond came to his house to spend more time together.

His bedroom door wasn't fully closed so he pushed it a little getting in, "Atsu-" He stopped dead in his tracks from shock, he thought he really was dreaming about this...

Looking at the beautiful blond in front of the mirror who stopped what he was doing, freaking out about what his boyfriend was seeing, Atsumu was wearing a red bunny outfit tight on his ass showing his thick strong cheeks, with black thigh highs, Kiyoomi's favorites... Cute red bunny ears on his head matched with a red collar...

"O-OMI?" Atsumu rushed to his boyfriend who almost fell having a nose bleed, the blond laid him down on the king bed in the room shaking him to wake up, as soon as the other did he fixed his gaze on the setter's body and face then pulled him down with him, now sitting on the black-haired man's lap.

"You look so damn pretty~" He said smirking, trailing his hands to the other's soft ass squeezing it making him grind on his dick, "Fuck- You're naughty huh?" Adding with a chuckle almost evil he took off his shirt mentioning for the blond to hug him which he did, still grinding he had a tight grip on Kiyoomi's shoulders waiting for what will come to him.

Kiyoomi took off the rest of his clothes, throwing his boxers to the other side of the room, he thought Atsumu would take off his outfit but what surprised him is the blond pulling on something on the bottom of the bunny outfit making some buttons open, exposing his twitching dick and hole waiting to be fucked...

"Holy shit.. So you took care of everything~" He received a soft shy smile from the blond who was blushing furiously still grinding his ass almost twerking, the feeling of Kiyoomi's dick rubbing on his hole felt so good for the both of them so he didn't want to stop.

The black-haired boy lubed his dick (cuz we don't hurt Atsubaby in this household ) and aligned it with Atsumu's tight hole, he started playing with the setter's hair to calm him down a little, and when he did, the spiker put half his size in him slowly until the blond sat on the other's lap sucking in all his dick.

"Aah- Omi!" Atsumu was blushing so hard looking down, Kiyoomi lifted his chin up smiling lovingly at him, "Cute~"

That made the blond hard again, he moaned his eyes half-closed, he was already shaking making his boyfriend chuckle, the latter held onto Atsumu's waist bouncing him up and down his dick (that man fcking strong) groaning lowly at the wet and burning hot feeling inside him...

The blond started bouncing by himself despite his trembling legs, searching for his own climax and moaning loudly to Kiyoomi's ear making his dick ache, the taller attacked his neck with hickeys and bite marks making him lose his mind (I see you bestie if you're reading this 👀)

The blond screamed feeling his nipples getting punched and bitten, a wet and cold feeling on his chest from the spiker's mouth, he fastened his pace feeling himself close, "O-Omi.. I'm- AAH FUCK- so so close~" (Kill me)

Kiyoomi hummed smirking still playing with Atsumu's nipples that were swollen by now, they came at the same time moaning loudly in sync, the blond dropped to the other's lap burying his face in his neck, both panting and sweating trying to catch their breath

"You were amazing baby~" The black-haired boy showered his boyfriend's face with kisses making him chuckle cutely, feeling his throat hurting a little from the screaming.

They stayed in silence for a moment, the spiker was more than glad that he found Atsumu like this, "Wanna go shower together Atsu?"

The blond nodded happily like a puppy earning an aww from his boyfriend who picked him up to the shower slowly...