Lick - Smut

...

The sound of the whistle blow shut the whole gym in silence, people still processing what just happened, the EJP Raijins and MSBY didn't utter a word from shock, still sweating and panting in their same position, "YEEEES" The MSBY all screamed in unison except Kiyoomi who whispered it, as well as the crowd and announcers...

The MSBY won the match against EJP Raijins.

Inunaki dropped to the floor from exhaustion smiling, Meian and Shugo laughing at him, Oliver tried to stand him up without any result, and Bokuto and Shoyo jumped on Atsumu hugging him excitedly, "You did so well Atsumu-san!!"

"YOU WERE AMAZING TSUM-TSUM!!" They both exclaimed, "Yer makin' me flustered stoop!" The blond laughed hugging them back, he deserves it though, Atsumu did extra well this match, his sets were easier to spike and more powerful and his serves made most of the points and the team noticed..

They were packing their things up to leave when they heard a familiar voice, "You did great... Atsu.." Sakusa Kiyoomi himself said smiling at Atsumu and holding his hand, the blond blushed and smiled back, tightening the hold on the other's hand, "thank ya.."

Everyone went quiet from shock, that was their first affection in front of the team so they never saw Kiyoomi being this soft, the couple kept holding hands while paparazzi were taking tons of photos and videos with some people shipping and fangirling over them, they chuckled and mentioned for the team to get going which they did..

...

The team already got to their hotel rooms relaxing and doing their own things, most of them were talking with their roommates, "Does this hurt?" Kiyoomi said squeezing his boyfriend's thighs, "y-yeah"

"You really worked yourself out.." The spiker was giving him a massage to relax, casually squeezing his ass from time to time getting a quiet whine from the other, the blond was laying on his stomach butt naked on their shared bed, "That feels good.." He said in a low voice, Atsumu's muscles were numb, he smiled at Kiyoomi's long fingers rubbing his back slowly, the taller chuckled and ruffled the blond's hair, "oh yeah?"

Atsumu just nodded melting to the soft touch of his boyfriend, Kiyoomi trailed his hands to his ass splitting them apart in a second making the other almost moan, the blond turned to look at the black-haired man who was shirtless, when did he even take off his shirt?

Kiyoomi gave him a desperate look which made Atsumu understand what he wanted, but he was used to it at this point, the spiker would get horny often when he doesn't get the chance to show him affection in public, which is almost every day..

But they never did it in a hotel beside people...

The blond gave in pulling his legs up so that his entrance is wide open for the other, he didn't know what his boyfriend would do but expected something simple, he closed his eyes waiting for it after some lube poured on his ass.. He felt a wet and cold sensation in his butthole..

Kiyoomi was sucking on his hole shamelessly slowly entering his tongue inside, sucking his ass dry, "O-OMI!" Atsumu moaned loudly from shock starting to tremble, "I didn't even start"

That made Atsumu moan from excitement starting to grind his ass on the spiker's face, the latter started groaning from the friction reaching for his cock stroking it through his shorts, "Omi- a-aah~"

Kiyoomi pulled his face away for air, taking off his shorts and throwing them across the room, he settled Atsumu's legs up so that he was bending over, the blond started moving his ass waiting for any kind of friction from his boyfriend.

The black-haired man stroked his cock a few times before putting the tip in slowly, Atsumu gasped gripping the bed sheets tightly feeling the spiker get in deeper until he hit the base, "Aa-ah~"

Kiyoomi thrust slowly a couple of times then sounds of skin could be heard in the room, the blond buried his face on the pillow to muffle his screams, "Let me hear your voice honey~" He said pulling on Atsumu's hair which made him look up, "UGH- FUCK YEAAH OMI- OMI DON'T STOP~"

The setter's screams could be heard all across the hotel along with the constant loud smacking and bed sounds almost breaking down, low groans from Kiyoomi at how wet and hot Atsumu's insides are making his cock ache, the sound was way louder than any orgy.

After a while, Kiyoomi's thrusts became sloppier and they both came at the same time with the loudest moan from Atsumu..

They both dropped onto the bed panting heavily, hugging each other, and falling asleep seconds later...

[MSBY Group chat], 1 am

Shoyo: Please rip my ears off.

Bokuto: I MISS MY AKAASHI 😭😭😭

Meian: I hate my life.

Inunaki: So who's gonna tell them?

Oliver: I'm too old for this

Tomas: Not me

Bokuto: Ok but, I'm sure as fuck some paparazzi are gonna record that shit and post it on social media, just wait

Shoyo: I think they finished.

Inunaki: Thank mother fucking god.

Oliver: Just go to sleep everyone

...

[Exposing celebrities on news 6!

Miya Atsumu, a professional volleyball player for MSBY gets laid by Sakusa Kiyoomi, his teammate, after their win against EJP Raijins, Sakusa then comes out with this quote:

"I don't regret anything and don't give a fuck about what anyone has to say, people are jealous that I have this angel on my side"]

...

That's how they got banned by the team from having sex in any hotel they'll stay at with them...