You have a WHAT- Fluff

Kiyoomi was bored, really bored, watching the police movie that his brother put on for family and Komori night where they choose a movie to watch together and catch up to things since they don't spend a lot of time together, the germaphobe was sitting lazily on the couch, looking at his family talk and laugh but he misses someone...

"Kiyoomi dear can you make some popcorn please?" His step-mom said smiling softly, she was gorgeous and kind so he can't say no to her, he nodded silently getting up to the kitchen downstairs since they live in a mansion.

He wasn't hearing anything from there but he liked the total silence, his phone on the living room's table started ringing so everyone looked at it surprised that someone calls the germaphobic son.

"Who is this?" His younger sister asked trying to look at the caller's name on the phone from her angle.

"Wait I'll see!" Komori, his cousin, said curiously standing up and going to the phone, "It says...' Atsu-sugarbabyyyy' with a lot of hearts- what?" He was confused by that name because he doesn't know this number either.

"Wait- HEARTS VBGFVBGFGHHH!!!" His stupid older brother said cracking up, "It must be his crush, poor Kiyo!!!" He was still making fun of his brother until the step-mom hit him in the head for him to stop.

"How could we know? Let him live his life!"

Kiyoomi entered the room looking annoyed, holding two bowls of popcorn, "Tf is happening I heard screaming on the way here!"

"Someone is calling you!" His step-mom said handing him the phone from Komori, the black-haired boy looked at the phone and smiled a little, "I told you it's his crush!" His brother whispered to the others trying not to laugh.

"Hey, Sugar!" Kiyoomi said as soon as he picked up the call, "Running away from your twin again?" He let out a chuckle, "... Wait, are you REALLY on the train?! OK OK, I'm coming right now! I don't care if you weren't there I just want to see you again... Yeah, BYE LOVE YOU!" He looked really happy, hanging up and putting the phone in his pocket, he looked at his family who were so silent suddenly.

"...WHAT!!"

"WHO WAS THIS"

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"

"BRO HOW!?"

Kiyoomi covered his ears in annoyance, when his mother saw this she hit everyone who was screaming, "Thanks..."

"It's alright dear!"

"Well... That wasn't a girlfriend, it's my boyfriend ok? He lives in Hyogo and he told me that he is getting out of the train coming to Tokyo in 10 minutes so I have to get him cause I didn't see him in 3 months and he's having a sleepover! Sooo I have to go!"

He ran out putting on his shoes and running to the train station, he arrived before the time with 5 minutes so he had to wait, he sat on one of the chairs after sanitizing it waiting for his boyfriend...

The train pulled in he stood up looking around, "OMI!!!" He heard a shout from afar getting closer to him and as he turned around knowing the voice, a ball of sunshine jumped on him almost making him fall, he looked down to a blond fluffy ball snuggling to his chest, small arms wrapped around his torso tightly, Kiyoomi hugged him back smiling sweetly, "Hey Atsu!"

Atsumu looked up to Kiyoomi's eyes, smiling widely at him, "I miss you..." He said snuggling closer to his boyfriend loving his warmth, "I miss you more..." Sakusa responded laughing at his boyfriend's cuteness, picking him up with his bag and going back to his house, They stayed silent the whole walk, Atsumu cuddling Sakusa smiling, and the other making sure he's comfortable.

As Kiyoomi opened the door he went upstairs to the living room walking in on his family smirking, "Hey single fuckers!" The others just looked at him while Atsumu chuckled cutely at his boyfriend's silliness.

"OMG THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"HE'S SO CUTE!"

"CAN WE STEAL HIM PLEASE!?"

"HE'S SO FLUFFY LIKE A CUTE PUPPY"

Everyone was just simping over Atsumu who his in his boyfriend's arms surprised by the loud sound, Kiyoomi glared at them sitting on the couch then put him on his lap, "No bitch he's mine!" Atsumu smiled secretly at that, he looked up to the others smiling, "Heyyy, I'm Miya Atsumu, you can call me Tsumu cause I have a twin!" The others were almost awed but held it in to not get killed.

"Soo, when did you two start dating?" Komori asked curious, "Umm about 11 and a half months!" Atsumu responded.

"YOU KEPT IT THAT LONG!?" They said surprised but liked Atsumu already because he obviously makes Kiyoomi so happy.

...

They watched a couple of movies, talking and interrogating the poor sunshine, The mysophobe sometimes getting overprotective, especially from his brother who was watching his boyfriend's ass that Kiyoomi kept on squeezing it right in front of everyone.

It was already late so they had to sleep, "Atsumu dear do you want me to kick Sakusa out of his room so you can sleep there?" The step-mom said smiling at the boy.

"N-No It's ok I can sleep with Omi!" He also liked this mom, who smirked at her son knowing what they were talking about.

"Wait He didn't mean it in that way!" Kiyoomi said trying to clear up things and his boyfriend just blushed, "Yeah yeah I know you wouldn't do it with your parents at home!" She said chuckling going to her room.

"Just don't fuck too loud!" His father suddenly said closing the door of his and his wife's room, leaving the two blushing teenagers in the hallway...

...

Kiyoomi was laying on his king fancy bed, scrolling on his phone which was the only source of light since it was night, and waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the shower, he heard a door open so he turned smiling at his boyfriend, patting the space beside him, Atsumu was wearing a second Itachiyama's jacket that Kiyoomi didn't use with just booty shorts that don't even show, what left his smooth thick thighs uncovered, snuggling to his boyfriend's chest with a leg around him, "You look cute sugar..." The black-haired boy was blushing playing with his soft dyed blond hair, kissing him gently, his boyfriend hummed happily.

Kiyoomi covered both of them and cuddled with Atsumu, caressing his soft thigh that was wrapped around him, just enjoying the company of each other, happy that Sakusa's family accepted them...

Love...

...

End

I take suggestions!!