Skirt Part 2- full-on smut

...

He started licking the tip of his boyfriend's dick, getting used to the touch, "A-Atsu please.." Kiyoomi was getting inpatient so Atsumu sucked all of his dick which almost made him gag, he was bouncing his head up and down moaning sometimes which send vibrations to Sakusa's brain, the latter was groaning from time to time loving the work of his boyfriend, as he was getting close to release he stopped Atsumu and carried him to his lap, he trailed his hand to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a box of condoms and lube.

He poured a generous amount of lube on his fingers, getting close to Atsumu's hole and entering one finger in, the boy on his lap moaned softly but covered his mouth quickly, Sakusa was adding more fingers until he reached three, he kept fingering his boyfriend, still sucking on his neck leaving hickeys, he pulled out his fingers which made Atsumu whimper at the loss of his boyfriend's touch, Kiyoomi slid a condom and poured lube on his dick making sure to cover it all to not hurt his boyfriend.

He looked at Atsumu's eyes who knew what he had to do, aligned himself with the 11-inch dick, and putting the tip in slowly, Kiyoomi held the other's waist entering him in which made the other let out a quiet moan that turned on the black-haired boy more.

Once Atsumu got used to the feeling, he started bouncing at medium speed while moaning, getting louder every time, Sakusa pulled the smaller's hair slightly kissing him again roughly, he pulled away "Let me see your ass baby..." And with that, the fake blond pulled up his skirt taking it off, left with just the high socks, Kiyoomi smacked his ass suddenly and smirked, the sound of the smack echoing in the room followed by Atsumu's loud moans, that mix was like music to Sakusa's ear...

 Kiyoomi was loving it so he grabbed Atsumu by the waist, looking at him for consent and receiving a smile, so he pushed his boyfriend on his dick down roughly which made him groan loudly, and the other screaming from pleasure and pain arching his back moaning loudly almost screaming, he was now starting to sob, the overwhelming feeling was too much for him to handle...

With Sakusa smacking his ass and thighs which were now red and leaving hickeys on his chest and neck with helping Atsumu ride him because the blond didn't feel his legs anymore, they both felt that they were close to orgasm, the bottom's moans getting louder as ever, they both cummed...

Kiyoomi cummed inside Atsumu who released all over his chest and the other's as well, they felt like electricity trailing over their bodies, both panting from the stimulation, "Round 2?" The black-haired boy said smirking at the other, "Yeah..." The small boy responded smiling softly...

They kept going for 9 rounds, so for sure Atsumu's legs now aren't working, he was laying on top of Kiyoomi who was playing with his hair smiling, he quickly fell asleep which the other chuckled to, the black-haired boy turned off the lamp on his night-stand drawer and covered both of them, then cuddled with his cute boyfriend for the rest of the night deciding to shower in the morning since Atsumu was tired, looking at his boyfriend lovingly smiling softly...

"I love you, Atsu..."

...

This is my first time writing smut so I hope it isn't that bad!