Prologue

"PRODIGY GIRL JOINS HARVARD AT THE AGE OF 13

"A brilliant and prodigious young girl, Y/N Y/L/N is accepted into Harvard after graduating as valedictorian at Midtown High School in Queens, New York. The astounding 13-year-old surpasses the famous Tony Stark, who joined MIT also at the early age of 14. She is looking to begin her studies in psychology, English, and engineering. When asked what she intended to do when she graduated from the ivy league school, the young teen admitted to her desires to become a psychologist, leaving her backup plan as an author. What can we expect from this aspiring young girl in the future? Will she become the next Tony Stark, or will she be a flunk on the road to success as she takes on the world?"

-

"Y/N Y/L/N, THE PRODIGY, GRADUATES HARVARD WITH TWO DOCTORATES DEGREES AT 19

"The young lady we have grown to love has now reached her milestone as she graduates from Harvard University at the age of 19, walking away with two doctorates degrees under her belt. Surpassing the genius billionaire, Tony Stark, the prodigy fulfills her goal of becoming both a psychologist and an author, having already released two books to the world, one of which has already received a movie adaptation with the second movie and third book in the works.

"'How did all of this start? When did your daughter become so smart?' an interviewer for USA Today asked Lamont Y/L/N, the father of the intelligent woman nicknamed 'the Prodigy'.

"The proud father answered, 'In elementary, she was always insistent on trying to learn more than what the teachers were doing. She complained to me and her mother about how slow the classes were and how she wanted more. So we took her out of public school and switched to homeschooling. We were surprised by how quickly she advanced when she was already learning at a high school level only three years after. We were more than proud of her. When her mother died, I put her back into the school system - she'd begun distancing herself from others and I wanted to put her in an environment where she would make friends. She threw herself deeper into her education, graduating as early as she did. There were tons of Ivy League schools begging for her to choose them, and we ultimately chose Harvard - it was close to home. She worked hard, doing her absolute best in everything. I knew she would do amazing things, and she has with flying colors.'

"It seemed Y/L/N had impressed us all with her amazing achievements. Who knows what's in store for the woman of the decade?"

-

"Y/N Y/L/N OPENS UP ABOUT HER SEXUALITY AT PRIDE PARADE

"On June 13 at the Pride Parade, Y/N Y/L/N was spotted in the crowd, face paint, flags, and all. After a fan asked if she was an ally, Y/L/N admitted to being homosexual on video. 'I found out I was lesbian when I was 17. I never really dated at all, so no one ever really found out. I've been looking forward to joining the parades for quite a while, but had only truly found time after graduating college. Thanks to all the people who are showing me a good time at this awesome parade. I'm gay, and I'm proud.'

"The news spread like a wildfire as people all over the Internet responded to her confession. Most of which had been supporters of the LGBT+ Community sharing their fascinated surprise and members of the LGBT+ Community sharing their jubilations at the discovery as they came out to the world."

-

"THE PRODIGY, Y/N Y/L/N

"Y/N Y/L/N, now widely known as 'The Prodigy', was born in Queens, New York to Lamont and Cherie Y/L/N on (birth month/day). She attended elementary with her childhood friend Denise Stevens. Through her few elementary years, she found school too slow for her to catch on, never feeling quite fulfilled with what she learned with the average education.

"Taken out of public school, she took a placement test to see what level of education she should have been learning on, only to find that the seven-year-old was already at junior high level. Switching to online classes and homeschooling, Y/L/N advanced through her studies at a speedy pace that impressed many.

"At the age of ten, Y/L/N's mother passed away in a car accident. To prevent his daughter from from loneliness, Lamont Y/L/N returned his daughter to public school at the nearby high school, Midtown High, where she excelled through tenth to twelfth grade (she already excelled through ninth).

"Ivy League schools reached out to her as soon as she joined public schools, doing their best to win her over in their favors. This included the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the elite school attended by Tony Stark himself, and Harvard University, the school she ended up choosing. Graduating as valedictorian in her school and accepted into Harvard University with a full ride, Y/L/N was already making history at her young age of 13.

"Through her college years, she wrote two best-selling fantasy novels, worked as a psychology intern, and continued to excel through school at the same time. She graduated from Harvard with not one, but two doctorates, one in psychology and the other in engineering. She met with many notable figures such as the President of the United States and Tony Stark, who proudly announced her as a friend.

"While attending a Pride Parade in New York, Y/L/N proudly came out as a homosexual woman to the world. She received responses of all kinds, including some disapproving and angry tweets and even more happy spirits thanking her for giving them the courage to face their truths. She responded to her feedback by posting a picture with Elton John and Wanda Sykes raising their pride flags as members of the community and Denise Stevens, Stark, and Captain Steven Rogers (who she met through Stark) as supporters as they wished everyone a happy pride.

"Nearly two years after her graduation from university, Y/L/N officially started her career as a therapist, occasionally aiding Stark in his technological developments. As the future continues to approach, this young prodigy has proven - and, hopefully, will continue to prove - she deserves every bit of fame she has and will acquire through the years."

-

"THE PRODIGY AND HER FIRST PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP"

"THE PRODIGY'S HARSH BREAKUP"

"Y/N Y/L/N TAKES BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA"

"Y/N 'PRODIGY' Y/L/N & DENISE STEVENS, TOXIC FRIENDSHIP?"

"WILL Y/N Y/L/N CONTINUE TO RISE OR WILL SHE FALL BEHIND?"

"THE FUTURE OF Y/N 'THE PRODIGY' Y/L/N"