"So I got it here." He pulled out his phone and started reading from it. "From the first moment I walked in here it was you and I. I thought you was the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Only to find out that you're as beautiful on the outside as you are in the inside."

"I've never been so excited to bring someone home to my mum because I know she'd adore you, you're everything I need and more. We were going from strength to strength and then I fucked things up. If I could change things I really would. I've been kicking myself ever since and I never want to hurt you again. I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes for you to forgive me because I know I don't want anyone else but you."

"The way I've felt these last few days potentially losing you has been awful. Casa was a big fuck up but it showed me how much you really do mean to me. I only want you and I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes because without you I would want to go home. This isn't me wanting a decision from you now, this is just me letting you know how much you truly mean to me and how much I want you."

I truly felt like a fuck up at this point but through the tears that were in my eyes I knew I had to do this. "Jacques, thank you for saying this and I know it's taken a lot for you to say it. But I don't want to lead you on any longer."

"I said take all the time you need...."

"I know but truly right now, to me this is a situation which I can't see us coming back from. I mean it when I say this." I made him look me in the eye. "I know you're not a bad guy, I know you're trying to be better and you're going to make someone the happiest girl. But that person can't be me."

"Delilah..."

"I'm really sorry Jacques but I can't take that risk again. Relationships are built on trust and at this moment in time I don't think the trust is there."

"I can prove to you..."

"But you need to accept Jacques that you're not ready for this. We don't think the same, it just wouldn't work."

"I really do like you."

"I know you do, but we're not right for each other."

"I can't see myself getting with anyone else."

"Then use this as a holiday, get your head together and just enjoy your time with the boys."

"I'll regret this forever."

"I know you will." I told him with a small smirk trying to bring out a small smile from him. "But I don't want you to, use this and grow from it."

"Thank you. One last hug?"

"You can have one." I said before leaning over and wrapping my arms around his shoulders, sniffing his scent one final time.

"Ok I'm done." He said pulling away. "I hope you find someone in here, don't hold back because of me."

"You too."

****

That night felt weird but I could finally sleep soundily, I knew everything was out in the open now and I could just enjoy my time in here again.

"Indiyah what are we saying?" I asked as we all sat in the garden that next morning.

"Obviously I had like small conversations with Dami and I'm sorry girls but I don't want to go round in circles. I really really like the boy. Like when I see him it's like, I can't really put it into words."

"How would you have felt if he went home?"

"I would have been absolutely gutted I can't lie. And I also would have been like, in here you don't have time to be petty or testing if the grass is greener on the other side. As much as I like Deji, it's not the same."