Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen
A slight delay

"Penny for your thoughts?"

××××××

THE TWO TEENAGERS WERE ON THEIR way to collect Vanya and bring her to the alleyway per Fives plan. However finding her proved to be a more difficult task than anticipated.

The raven haired teenage boy had spacial jumped them into a car which he hotwired. The two were sat in silence.

Wether it was due to the skittish man Dolores cared for as a friend's brutal and vulgar passing or something completely different was unknown to Five. However he was more invested in finding his sister than anything else. He was so close to getting home he needed to start pushing the pale dame away. It'd only complicate things further.

Meanwhile on Dolores mind were many many things, specifically the argument Five and his intimidating brother had before their departure.
.

.

.

.

A few minutes prior

"We have to find the others, right?" Five had asked fixing his collar.

"Yeah." Number one answered shortly although the question was purely rhetorical.

The white haired broad winced at the bigger man's stupidity.

"Luther you get Allison." The boy says to which Luther gives an "okay."
"Diego, Klaus. Dolores and I will get Vanya." Five instructs before walking to get his blazer.

"Now we meet back in the arrival alley in seventy seven minutes." The boy instructed. As he did so he walked over to a nearby table where 3 watches lay.

"Here." He says picking them up and handling them to the two older looking Hargreeves. "I've synchronised these watches."

"Okay, let's do this." The blonde man nods ready to get everyone back to their timeline.

However Dolores noticed something off. As Five began to walk off with Dolores' hand in his own she speaks up.

"Diego you've been awfully quiet. Is something wrong?" She asked with a worried tone. She was nervous to speak to him after the bumwrap he accused her of at the supper.

"No hold on. You show up here drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything is gonna go back to normal If we go home now?" He questions his tone holding a heavy amount of suspicion.