Chapter Five

Chapter five
The run in at D.S umbrella manufacturing co.

-"Who is your dad anyway?"

××××××

DOLORES WAS MAKING HER WAY BACK TO the huge home where her father, Pogo and journal were sure to be. Her steps were as light as ever despite her running to hurry the process and get back to the peculiar time traveler and his germ of a brother.

When she arrived at the mansion the pain in her back had cleared. She gently opened the door with the spare key that was situated in her shoe. Quickly, before she could get noticed she skipped off to the kitchen to get an apple to which she'd eat for breakfast.

"Dolor?" The voice was quiet and childlike. A voice she knew oh so well. The teen was highly amused by the way her chimp brother spoke in the same manner as her father whilst she her mother's.

Quickly turning she bit into the apple before she spoke.
"What's buzzin' cuzzin'?" She asked casually taking another bite of her fruit, sending a gloriously satisfying crunch to expand throughout the big kitchen.

He tilted his head.
Dolores gave up trying to make conversation with her brother seeing he was still unable to reply with a proper response.

"Pogo, are you ready to conduct the phycology experiment?" Despite him being family to the young girl her tone was professional and held authority.

He nodded as he had no understanding of what the meaning of yes and no meant.

"Alright so over the past few weeks I've been observing your habitation behaviour. Now I want to test how you would behave in an unknown area, alone and with no given resources." She explains as they walk up the stairs toward the girls room to gather her items.

Pogo was getting slight gringles about what he was getting dragged into. However she was his little sister -despite her advantages- and he would give her the shorts of his back or even go as far as to offer her the fur off of his own body if need be.

Dolores strode into the room effortlessly elegant. Crawling under her bed she hit one of the floorboards in a particular rhythm causing two of the boards to fly open revealing her ever so precious black leatherback journal along with Mary Janes and Eugene's.

Before leaving she grabbed a red dress with daisies on it that matched her red scrunchie that now tied up half her white hair and her black earth padders that fit comfortably on her feet.

"Okie dokie Pogo let's get dad and skamush." She began walking to her father's office with a bounce in each of her steps.

"Daddy? Are you in here?" She asked gingerly as she slightly opened the door to peek in.

There as expected her glitterati father sat at his desk in the centre of the room. He was writing something as per usual but when he heard his daughter he popped up his head to give her a glance.