Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Meeting brother number...2

- "imagine Batman, then aim lower"

××××××

DOLORES AND FIVE MADE THEIR WAY TO Elliots, Dolores skipping slightly with enthusiasm whilst Five was walking at a brisk pace. The dame subconsciously traced the scars on her left wrist. She didn't really know what to do or say for her head was empty, something it rarely was.

Being with the black haired teen seemed to have that effect on her since the only time her head was more like the empty countryside then the Antsville, traffic filled street it usually was, was when she was with him.

Instead of her brain buzzing, it was her stomach. A weird feeling would fall upon her around him, though she shook it off thinking it was the excitement of having a friend.

"Where'd you get those?" The previous silence filled air was but a lingering sensation as of now but Dolores payed no mind as she was glad Five was trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, the monkey from the lab scratched me when I first met him." She explains thinking of her words as if checking to make sure she made no mistakes. It's not a fib, it did happen like that. The teen reassured herself.

"Hm, wait lab?" He questioned quirking a brow. The white haired fuzzy ducky bobbed her head.

"Yep, I work at the lab." Dolores explained ungammingly.

Five was confused slightly for she was surely but a mere child. Although her intelligence was high. He was reasoning with himself.

"Hey look we're here!" Exclaimed the young women as she held the door open for the boy burried deep in his mind.

He just couldn't understand what was so captivating to him about her. Why he felt so lured into her kindness and intelligence. Was it because he's never met a person who's knowledge reined over his own?

He watched as she moved with the gracefulness of a ballerina -causing him to wonder if she danced like one too- yet her steps remained upbeat as she bounced on every toe.
Her elegant movements couldn't compare to those of a butterflies for she was far better than any one he'd ever seen.

Of course these thoughts hadn't wandered from the boy nor had they came out of nowhere. The moment they were walking into Elliots the first time was when they began to occur, only he had pushed them to the back of his mind. His main priority was to find his family and stop Doomsday from happening. Then he'd have to figure out a way to get them back to 2019.

Noticing the duo were now in Elliots keel apartment he turned to Dolores. "It's late and clearly he's asleep which makes him useless so we should get some shut eye, be prepared to wake up early, I won't be waiting for you." Fives' tone was hushed yet somewhat soft despite his harsh wording.