Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen
A heavy....er... light supper

 light supper

-"gotta pee."

××××××

GRACE, REGINALD AND DOLORES ALL sat in the back of their fancy car waiting for something or someone.

Dolores sighed boredly as she rested her pale elbow on the armrest, her cheek rested on her clutched fist and her lavender blinkers scanned the outside world for anything of interest.

Her amethyst orbs lightened up and widened when she noticed a particular time traveling boy standing lonesome outside Southland life where they were parked at. The raven haired boy looked around suspiciously before peering down at a piece of paper in his grabber.

The girl hadn't a plan to see him and go against her parents again despite the intensified beating of her heart but as if the universe was trying to help her she had a sudden urge and her bladder fell heavy.

"Uh mama, daddy I need to use the bathroom." She tells them as she averts her attention from her friend.

Her father and mother share a look before deciding they can't deny her of that. Knowing she'd most likely find her way around they let her go.

"Alright but be back soon." The blonde says before kissing her daughter on head.

"I will." The dame bobbed her head slightly before dangling herself out of the car and into the building muttering "gotta pee." To herself.

When the building was entered and the stairs were out of the way her focus was on the elevator. So much so she failed to notice the raven haired dreamboat in front of it.
"Sorry." She apologized as she bumped right into the taller teen. Someone who smelt of bitter coffee and sweat. The familiarity of it was enough to burn the senses of the petite girl.

"Hey watch it!" The boy scoffs before knowing fully who was behind him. He was on edge from his earlier visit from the platinum blonde woman he despised all to much.

"Oh gosh." She scrunched her nose before looking up. "Sorry Fi my bad." Pardoned the girl.

"Dolores, what are you doing here?" The boy asked the white haired girl in confusion not having expected to see her despite meeting with Reginald himself, the thought of him bringing the teen jumped Fives mind completely.

"I should be asking you that, daddy said he was.....wait." Dolores gasped as she fitted all the pieces together.
"Y'all are the business he's meant to be attending to, aren't ya?" She questioned feeling like a yuck having not figured it out sooner.

Five nods, his brows furrowed as confusion laced his expression.
"And he had no intention on tellin' me." Dolores puffed out her cheeks after breathing out her words with a butter taste. However she wouldn't use the word angry to describe how she was feeling, if anything she was upset her father didn't say something to her about this like he usually would have. On the other hand she could easily understand why he never mentioned his plans on meeting the bizarre bunch.