"Nearly get killed but somehow find a way to survive?" I asked.

"I mean, yeah? Except the last three. Brooklyn, you're gonna be our eyes and ears. Kenji, Evelyn, grab a bike, and pick up me and Sammy. Ben and Yaz, get big and loud. I've got a plan." Darius explained. We all left and me and Kenji got on our bikes to go pick up Darius and Sammy. Kenji had a difficult time driving but we managed to get to Darius and Sammy. Darius got on the back of my bike while Sammy got on behind Kenji. As we started driving Kenji was going slow and kept wobbling. "Can't you go faster?" Darius asked.

"Not unless you want me and Sammy to fall! I'm balancing two people on this thing." Kenji said.

"So am I." I called back. Kenji then sped up a bit so he was driving beside me. We were driving peacefully until Brooklyn's voice came over the speakers.

"Guys!" We slid to a stop and looked at the nearest speaker. "Tiff and Mitch are about to get to the watering hole, and Ben and Yaz aren't there yet."

"How far away is the nearest tunnel to them?" Darius asked.

"Uh......if you go back the way you came a bit, there's a tunnel entrance that would put you out in front of them." Brooklyn explained. Darius then got off my bike.

"Okay, you guys keep going to the watering hole. Meet up with Ben and Yaz like we planned. I'll slow Mitch and Tiff down." Darius explained.

"Good luck, dino-nerd." Kenji said.

"Be careful." Darius warned before Kenji drove off with Sammy. I stayed and stared at Darius.

"If you die I'm never talking to you again." I glared.

"Shouldn't I be the one to say that?" Darius grinned.

"I'm not the one going to try and stop some psychotic hunters that don't care what they kill." I shot back. "But I am the one going to try and help herd an entire grove of dinosaurs away from their water source so they don't die. Seems like we've got our work cut out for us." I smirked.

"Don't we always?" Darius asked.

"Be careful." I warned.

"I will. You be careful, too." Darius said back. I sent him one last look before racing off to rejoin Kenji and Sammy. We raced through the jungle before we met up with Yaz in a jeep and Ben on Bumpy. Sammy took out the radio thing, that she got from who knows where, and started playing Dave's music while Yaz honked the horn, and mine and Kenji's motorcycles were loud enough to start herding their dinosaurs away from the watering hole. We started cheering and laughing as we herded the Dino's away. After we chased the Dino's far enough, we pulled to a stop and watched them continue running. That was until the Dino's came running back towards us and Rexy appeared behind them. She roared and glared at us.

"Oh, Rexy. Really?" I yelled. Sammy, who had jumped of Kenji's bike to dance, quickly climbed onto Bumpy before she, Kenji, and I drove off. But Yaz couldn't get her jeep to start. Ben and Sammy had Bumpy go back for Yaz and she made it just as her jeep was ran over. Ben managed to out run Rexy and we all ran away before heading towards the dock. When we arrived, Brooklyn and Darius were at the gate. Kenji jumped off the bike and let it drive forward before it fell to the ground. Kenji then sank to his knees before face planting the ground. "Well, that was dramatic." I grinned. Darius and Brooklyn ran over to help Kenji up while Ben, Yaz, and Sammy showed up on Bumpy. I got off my bike while watching Yaz and Sammy go forward to hug Brooklyn and Kenji. I then looked away to see Ben and Darius hugging. The rest of us then went and joined in on their hug.

"Camp fam!" Sammy cheered.

"Hugging too long." Yaz wheezed before we all let go and started laughing.

"So.......what now?" Kenji Kenji asked and we all turned to stare at the empty dock. "Try to find another distress beacon?"

"No. We're done waiting for someone to rescue us. It's time we found our own way off the island." Darius said. We then all started walking back to camp but Darius was lagging behind with a frown. I dropped back to walk beside him while the others continued walking.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"It's not nothing. You have a frown on your face." I pointed out. Darius was silent before he sighed in defeat.

"I'm glad Ben's back, I just......." Darius trailed off while looking away.

"You just what? Come on, you can tell me. I won't judge." I assured.

"I just........I feel like now that Ben's back I won't have a chance with you. I'm selfish, I know." Darius sighed. My eyes widened before I grabbed his arm to stop him from walking.

"You—you think I like Ben?" I asked shocked.

"Well, yeah. Your always by him and protecting him and—" I cut Darius off by laughing.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you, I promise. I-it's just I don't like Ben. He's my cousin. But I see him as a brother." I explained while calming down from laughing.

"You and Ben are cousins?" Darius asked shocked.

"Yeah, our mom's were sisters. But I had only met Ben once or twice before coming here since her didn't like going outside and I did since that's where I worked." I explained.

"Oh, now I feel stupid." Darius groaned. I laughed before grabbing his hands with mine.

"Your not stupid, Darius. No one had known me and Ben were related. And about you being selfish, I don't think you are. Your one of the most kindhearted people I know. You just made an entire plan to save dinosaurs, no matter if they had tried to kill us or not. You always put our safety and the safety of the dinosaurs before anything else. That's one of the things I like about you." I smiled.

"Y-You like me?" Darius asked shocked and excited.

"Of course, dummy. What's there not to like? We both like dinosaurs and try to save them no matter what they've done to us. We've fought to try and get everyone home safely, and we've been leading this team by each others sides since the very beginning. We've always been by each other's sides." I explained.

"And by each other's sides is where we will stay."Darius grinned. Darius and I smiled warmly at each other before we started to lean on. Our eyes fluttered close before our lips met in a sweet kiss. All our feelings were transferred into the kiss before we pulled away and smiled at each other again. "I hate to ask but.......are we together now?" I laughed before giving him a kiss again.

"Yes, we're together now." We smiled at each other before continuing to walk back to camp.

(A/N: how was that? They're finally together! I honestly didn't know when they'd get together but when I was watching this Ep I'm like 'here! Here is where they get together!' Hope y'all liked it.)