bonus

In their 3rd grade -

Jennie was experiencing her first crush and totally on mode of telling the person who just happened to be her enemy.but heart wants what it want.

She get ready for fully herself without her mother help for the first time and trued to make her bestest card she can give her friend ever.

She is aggressive child that get angry easily but when you try to be nice then no one match her cheesiness.

She get in the school before her other friends who were also cone with her, mentally she pray that they don't get mad by it.

She is come near to his seat, she look at the empty drow of his seat table and try to settle her card there. Then she get out of there quickly.

The school get full by students and teacher as her friends find jen sitting in her seat they circle her giving and held their fist as if she didn't explain herself then that will be her last day.

She give them a guilty smile saying 'sorry'in her small voice.

Jisoo, rose and Lisa were quick to smile back seating beside her.

As the group of the boys come, rhe girls look at them.

Jen as she was not effect by his glare, he always does that whenever find her in close. Hopping that he silent read it. She glance back and quick turn around as he seat down.

Full period the doesn't do anything just looking at the front, as classes come to end and it was time for lunch all get up from there and get away with their luch boxes.

She was not happy about it and just as was near their desk he stop and look at her for a second then turn away and start walking.

She with confusion tell her friends to go without her, they get worried as she was behaving different.

As the class get empty she get near the seat and find the card that was still there . With a long breathe she take it and this time try to get it in his bag but her timing was not so perfect.

As her hand get stop by him.

"What are you doing in my bag, are you try to steal my new pencils. I will beat you if you do that" He yelled.

Their friends standing there looks at them with worries and confusion.

Jen was embarrassed by it but quick to defend herself without giving his attention to the card.

"Are you calling me thief, you are.. " She quick try to call him name but he get close to look at her hands.

She yelled at his face as he was getting close, he jump back away scared.

"Loser , you are a loser. And i have better pencile then you "

He now really much angry then before catching his bag, he get away but stop and turn around to find her looking at something, she try to hide. He yell "I know you take it, never come near my desk and bag again"

She laughed at it and yell " You think this some joke about, calling ne thief "
He friends held him back as he wants to throw his bag at her "you are joke to my life, joker " He yell.

She answer with " Whatever, loser"

So that was the day they start to call each other with these names as te pass and if they get married and have baby that can fully understand about it's meaning , they never stop it.

It's coming now again

"You never love me in my childhood, always beat me Or insult me " Tae said all fed up by her calling him loser.

"Oh, you don't know what I do for you. You have no idea" She yell back.

The baby was looking back and forth with smile. He was now always get smily as they yell, their voice were much louder then him.

"Oh, name it one thing" He said crossing his arms giving her smirk .

She crosses her to, saying "I wrote you a confession letter" With a blank face.

His eyes get wide, he try to say something then think but never remember her giving it"what? When?"

She look down then give a sly smile saying "when you think a steal your pencils"

As quick as strom, he get her in his arms, kissing her face, she giggle and stop him, finding his face bright with smile.

He say "baby, that was you giving me and here I thought you were thief. I am such a loser"

She smile and hug him saying "you are but you are my loser"

He laughed it but it get stop by crying voice of their son.

They look at him with confusion, he always cry when they stop yelling at each other, finding it will work.

Jen start again "yeah! Loser, you think I steal, ha! As it " She said but with a smile.

He understand her and yell back " My joker, you doesn't know how to done things with perfection "with a wink.

Oh no he didn't. Because now she really get angry

" What did you say"she with pure anger yell at him, taeyong eyes get wide when she find her broom.

He started to run away she follow him with promising to never leave him alive.

The house was fell with a loud cry from beating and laughter of baby.

They were never lose the one thing that get them there as live goes on with new things but they were the same.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

How you all reading in wattpad, I really have great day by writing in here again, if you want another extra then comment and like. I try new things to add here if you have anything then feel free to suggeste and thank you to your likes and views. Thank you all.