secret reveal

After enjoying there time in swimming and playing with water, they go to different room to change there cloths, jiya was following taehyung and hide herself . Other side all boys were heding towards the room but they let both tae head first and go to other side. Jennie was searching for her clothes but didn't know that the girls left her alone.

"Yuta, ten what are we doing here, ty and taehyung will look for us" Said jarhyun, he was confused of there behavior.

"Smarty jae, tell us what is going on between jen and ty " Said ten, jae look at him like he didn't know what he was saying, yuta proceed the question again.

"Jae, taeyong is acting weird you know something about it and why you let both of them come with each other, taehyung can misunderstood that" Said yuta but got a push, he held ten and jae's hand and turn around but see three girls they call friend.

"You are idiot, yutuni if you didn't  notice it, how are you father of these kids that didn't know about there child" Said jisoo, yuta was controlling his temper. Rosé smile Apologicaly to him, he only shack his head.

"I am surprise also, taehyung was cool with it, didn't boyfriend start flight when they see their girl with other guy" Said ten, this time Lisa held his ear that got red by it. "Lisa ah, let it, oh my poor ear" Said ten.

"Then, say something good and first taehyung oppa is not jen's bf" Said Lisa but got eyes of all wide, the other girls looking at her that she didn't have to say it and the three boys jaws hang open.

"Then did jen lie, but why" Said jae, now he is happy to taeyong and start smiling but hide when rosé see it.

"Why are you smiling jaehyun, you know something " Said rosé now again the boys remember what we're they doing earlier, they give him the look that say"you say or die by us"

"Okay, I am telling, today I ask ty that did he like Jennie" Said jae and pause, all were shock when jisoo ask for his reply , jae nod his head telling yes that was when the quite gallery goes chores.

"O my god "" He really said that""that's great""ty is in love "" They look good together "" I knew it"all look at ten when he say that, but got distracted by a scream.

"Is that Jennie" Said jisoo and run to the room, they boys go after her and got shock by the scene.

5 minutes earlier-
Taeyong was not looking where he was going he got lost and almost all his clothes goes dry but his hair so dripping water, he read one door that says restroom and go in it.

Jennie was other side change into her one piece dress that reach her things and one side shoulder, she was in hurry and not know that taeyong was also changing there when he turn around, go straight but bumps to her, she scream by sudden bump.

And both held each other, taeyong was above Jennie and he secure her head by his hand but stop there , keep looking at her face, she was looking more beautiful in this close, his eyes goes to her lips and then to her red chicks , remembering his accident with it, his smile grow but stop when his eyes met hers, she was looking at him, admiring his face, so sharp but cute when he smile.

Her hands unknowingly goes to his face , to his chicks, he close his eyes to her touch. She was feeling euphoria but when her eyes goes to his neck uper body, a loud sound come from her.

He open his eyes and look at her who has wide eyes from shock, her face was full tomato.
He got worried by it and let both his hand to her chicks "are you o-"" Jennie"said Lisa but stope after seeing her laying under taeyong.

Jae, ten, yuta, rosé was so shock, jisoo was smirking to Jennie and Lisa start giggling and with it all starting laughing. Taeyong and Jennie still in shock, he back up and sit to floor and quietly sit to after adjusting her dress.
She didn't met anyone eyes, after this embracing scene. Taeyong was embrace to but he did let Jennie uncomfortable so he quickly goes to the boys giving them a punch to let him alone. He go with them but one look give to Jennie and chuckle when see her blushing .

"Oh my Jennie, you are having your life of time" Said jisoo and pat his shoulder, she blush for that but then her glare return and jisoo know what it's mean.

"Run jisoo , Jennie is not letting you go this time"said Lisa and laugh with rosé, seeing Jennie running after her.

They left the room, the boys go to there room but stope again.

" Taehyung, I was just want to be close with you"said jiya, she really confess him, he was surprised by it didn't know how to reject her because "I have a girlfriend already jiyashi" Said taehyung, he was dealing with her, his real gf was angry with him because of his sudden plan of going on a trip but he tell her that he was with his cousin.

"But, Jennie didn't like you, she likes taeyong" Said jiya, taeyong heard that he actually like hearing that and happy if she really got close to taehyung but
"You didn't know that" Said Jennie after hearing what jiya said, she saw taehyung was going to tell her about his real gf but Jennie didn't want the truth come now. Taeyong didn't confess yet.

"But she like him" Said taeyong and now giving Jennie a look. Jennie was Irreteed by it, soon a big fight was happen.

"Why, she like him, didn't I tell you he is my bf" Said Jennie and step closer to look intimate to him. His anger got best and he break all space by them and held her close with landing his lips to her.

All were got shock by it and Jennie was most of it. She look at his face who was angrily kissing her, with her lost of words, she close her eyes and kiss him there too.
----------------------------10---------------------------
So tell me if I end here or did you want much drama. Happy holi to all my readers and I am thankful of you support ☺