school reunion

All boys and girls reach to their old school that was decorated in Disney theme, it's like they are goes back to there childhood, mostly see that boring and not their type like party but some not care that and enjoying there time that's like our boy here.

"I don't know, this type of party can be fun that has to much, I am gonna prank all my friends hahah" Says ten imaging stuff to do crazy things, that's when a hand pinch his ear very harshly.

"Ow her who are--" His word left hang when he sees Jaehyung glaring at him.

"You again thinking something stupid right, ten I will bit you, if you are doing what you thinking" Says jae still glaring at him and when yuta enter with a cold and stone looking taeyong.

"What with that face where is my cool bro ty, who are you" Says ten and check him up and down and turning him around.

"He is like that when I get him from his house, his mother also told me to change his son to me like she is done with him, I don't know the change that much" Said yuta and look taeyong for answer.

"I am not in mood please can we hurry and finish this " Said taeyong looking tired .

"Aww ty you not miss us, how you are like that I thought only you understand me, don't  left me with ten, he is again gonna prank me " Says jae to cheer him up to his grumpy mood.

"Wow I feel offended, you are very nice friend jae, hope see you in future, let's go guys without him" Said ten, turning to jae and show him his tongue.

And just like that ten take both their hands left jae alone with attitude .

After jae alone trying to cool himself he found someone familiar who also watching him, so he go to her .

"Hey, do you know me I feel like I know you but forgot your name, did you also study from here, which year" Said jae to the girl who look confused too.

"Yes I study from here, I am rosé, and also I know you how are you Jaehyung" Said rosé after remembering him from his dimples.

"Wow and rose ah yes we were friends before but you change you had black hair then and now blonde but it suites you, nice meeting you, so all your friends are here " Said jae and talk with her causally.

Another of the party three boys were Flighting, actually ten and yuta fighting because they left jae and yuta not want that so he was scolding him and taeyong quietly drinking his drink but then he suddenly see someone and throw his drink from his mouth to ten's face.

"What that ty you are you sick did that drink taste that bad or you are siding with yuta to fight your way out to me like this guys I am also your friend " Said ten and make his face like crying.

"Sorry, that drink is really bad ,I can take you washroom ten, sorry again" Said tae feeling guilty to his friend but also thought about that person he see, is she really come here that was going on his mind.

"See you guys then, I am gona find jae" Said yuta looking to them but the were already out to reach so when turn around he bump to another person and quickly said sorry but that person had another thought.

"Hey are you getting drink can you tell me what's drink can get me fully drunk I know here is not any but like in fruit juice which one is strong like alcohol " Said the girl , pouting her lips and watching people going here and there with a found smile. She was looking stupid that's yuta want to say that but he not talk like that but also get confused how he answer her that question so he simply said " You get apple juice or grapes that can get you drunk but not go after me when you find that ok "and with that he run away, so don't get asked any crazy question agin.