baby don't stop

Jennie get fully drunk and stand up from the seat to go on dancing, taeyong also got drunk but he can see clear, he focus goes on dance floor where a wild kitten is going crazy over (you/sorry I continue) dance, he rub his eyes to make it clear that what he saw her there is true, she is smiling and knocking all others who try to dance, there faces were annoyed, it's make tae relief to see her enjoy but then the eyes who is looking like her as pray, he didn't like that so now he also start with her, jennie feel someone holding her and stop to see taeyong looking at her like he want to kiss her again.

The beat change with his saying "baby don't stop" The club goes loud cheers when he start dancing sexual and bit his tongue in front off her and she was looking at him eyes and mouth wide open, he got them close and start her to move with him, she is drunk so the craziness start again , they were wo wild on dance floor that nobody goes in between. And they stop because get on out of breathe.

"Jen... nie, I amm sorrry" Said ty, he was apologize her for his behavior that make her sad . She cilck her tongue on mouth and left him there singing "I kick it how wanna kick you .." But can't finish when he left her on his shoulders, she really try to kick him but he didn't let her and goes with her in this position, all people in hotel look at them judging or just smile.

He got in her room and get her down now she finally kick him and open the door but stop seeing the mess.

He come after her, painfully touching the part she kick. "Why you didn't going", she gesture her hand in front and both of them look at that, they only sigh on the sight.

'Why they all were sleeping on each other, now what' both thinking the same thing, they look at each other, ty hold her hand and bring her to their boys room.

"I am sleep, I am going to sleep here" Said jennie looking at the bed and he say yes, she already goes in her Dreamland.

"I also want to sleep but don't on couch, it's a big bed, she didn't get angry if I sleep there right" Said ty and sleep other side, jennie because of her clingy habit hug him and he didn't mind hug her back, both were sleeping snuggle to each other.

Taehyung see everything, he was following them, he type message to her and got his things to leave from there.

Next morning all were in shock to looking sleep each other beside.

First room

"Oh my god, you boys didn't go to your rooms, we sleep together" Jisoo said dramatic and Lisa support her.

"What we do now unnie, their craziness goes in us too" Bring her hand on her mouth, rosé roll her eyes on them.

"You are more crazy than us and who sleep in holding other in karate chop " Said ten rubbing his neck from the pain.

"I also got back pain from her weight" Said yuta, jisoo try to seat on his again but he see it already and slide to seat on a chair.

"Guys, we were tried so didn't have energy to go on our room, and now you two making it look like a big problem"jae said but held his ear closed when the three yelled at him" It is a problem "lisoo is one tone annoyed but rosé was worried. They hear it and now all look at her" What problem rose"said yuta.

"We forget about tae and jen oppa" She said making all of there eyes wide.

Other room-

Ty got up first and seeing jen sleeping with him make him smile but it fad when "what are you doing in room" Said jennie and push him out of bed, he slipped but get up and get hit by pillows "what are you doing here, sleeping with me" He try to approach her telling her to stop hitting but wild kitten she yelled in top of her lungs"Help, a boy is in my Room, unnie, chae, lisaaaaaa"cut of when he stop her by close her mouth to his hands, but he is already late, they hear it.

"Lee taeyong, are you trying to rape my mandu" Said jisoo, Lisa and rosé both look at them wide eye in one bed, the boys giving him thumbs up but stop when all girls glare at them.

"No, no we just sleep nothing happens, jennie you were drunk last night remember, we reach from club together and oh you all sleep together what was that" Said ty, now he corner them, jennie start remembering little so she also get up to ask same thing.

"Uh, we were worried about both of you so thought it's safe to be one place and" Rosé said looking for other to continue.

"You both not come so we try to make mood less worry, we play got tried and didn't remember when we fall asleep" Said yuta, they were in awkward silence when jennie ask "where is tae oppa" Taeyong at her, waving his hand in front of her, she roll her eyes on him.

"Not you loser, taehyung oppa" He remember last night talk and got the message about his living and thought make her jealous more, to her answer all struggle.

"Ah guys, did you know where is jiya" Said ty, he look at them and keep focus on Jennie's face that got irritated by his question, he enjoy it but when he look front.

"We kick her out from here, if anyone gonna ask why then ho to Korea" Said Lisa, jennie got her smile back, she got a wink by Lisa. Did ty hurt not, his biggest problem is solved already now  just jennie and him, he didn't below this chance now.

They separate there ways to meet again for tour in there.
-------------------------12-------------------------------
Who miss my update, vote if you like the chapter 😇