crazy over you

It is the time jennie to go Paris, all her friends we're there with her parents, they are going back new Zealand and will come back when jennie return Korea.

"Eonie, take care, call us whenever you feel lonely" Rosé said with tearing, jennie hug her with own can't stop crying too.

"Why, you have to go" Lisa whines, jen chuckle nodded with her, she throw herself making weird noise.

"Lisa, stop doing that people are looking at us" Ten scold her, she just ignore him, ten just look jen with a small smile"take care jen and return fastly, we will miss you so much"he said, jen again nod her voice can't come out now.

"Jen, it's almost time for flight" Jisoo said it's time not joking, her face is whole serious, Jen look at her like she hides herself to them.

"Eonie, I will come soon, don't beat anyone ok" She said at that jisoo just give her sad smile but again try to not cry, yuta hug her "be safe there Jen, I will take care of them" He said, pet her head, her eyes now lock to the love she get away before but now her heart telling her to not go.

"No, we promise remember" Like he heard her thought, she cry hard when he hug her, her both parents smile at it.

"Shh, baby, I know it's hard but just for 3 year, then you will come back and I will never let go away " He say with tight grip, she nod and undone the hug.

He scratch his head for one time, bring something that makes whole place goes in chaos, the girls yelled for the couple and boys clapping loud. Jennie is just lost, eyes and mouth wide open because he is on his knee with a ring 💍

"Jennie Kim, I love you always, please take me as your life partner to, in future, I promise not fight to much but please say yes," He said, Jennie just look at the ring then his face for 5 minutes.

"Can I cancel the flight, I want to marry you now" At her statement all laugh at her, she cups his face going close but a cough make her give her plans just on his cheek.

"We will marry, just wait when I come back, I am so going to finish all of that for this" She said so fast, he get it on her hand kissing it. They are first couple whose depart make a new start in their relation.

Whole flight she just giggle looking at ring, just 3 years, ty is now more calm then past because this time is come back will be fully his.

3 years later -
My home that's one thing comes in her mind when she land there. All her friends there but her eyes look for one that was nowhere to see.

Jisoo, rosé and Lisa get it. They all get in their dreams and now much mature, the boys where in their suits looking dashing.

"Wow, you people looking so classy, I thought you were some celebrity or something" Jennie comment hiding her sadness not finding him.

"Talk about yourself miss supermodel, your really famous here " Said jisoo bring her in close hug , other join them.

"Yah! Eonie do you know I have a competition with this lazy partner, you are coming right" Lisa said same as always makes them laugh at her, rosé is now hand in hand with jaehyun this Jen noticed, rising her brow.

"We get engaged, Jen" He said, she shook at "I really miss it, damm" Making them chuckle.

Yuta get her bags and bring her to unknown place, she look at them with question gaze but they just left her making her whole confused.

One person come to her, she can't believe him"oppa"he smile making her go with him. They walk for to get in a studio. She confused face him
"You didn't come to met me there and now what it is, my friend left me there alone, what is happening taehyung oppa"she storm her feet at the wooden floor but stop at the sight of her eonie.

" You both are here"they nod at her making her force to the entrance, the man who is with his white suit looking at her like she is any debt to him.

"You make him jealous jen with the guy model so he didn't come to pic you but now as brother I am you have to face it" He says making the girls glare at him

"It's just for project tae oppa, irena eonie I hate him, bring him with you " She said, nodding irean pinch his ears making him pry for that, they left them there.

Taeyong get in not looking back but she can't stop, she miss him to much.

"Tae, baby, don't be like that, I miss you, that's just work, you understand right" She ask, he look at her then shake his head, Jennie sigh.

"Whose studio is this" She ask feeling impress by it. He answer but not looking at her"mine".

Jennie look at him with a proud smile, he did it, his dream but why he didn't tell her "this is my surprise to you but there you do things make me feel hurt" He says try to sound to much sad at that jen pout but a idea pop in her head.

All lights get turn off, taeyong hot strutted for 1 sec but then one glance he find her in dancing studio, looking at him with intense stare that he didn't break.

"This one is for you tae bae" She said as the music start, her body moment, smirk face with grace, he go to stay as close and just one line make them to close.

(Song - crazy over you)

"I want crazy over you, only you"
He kiss at the place where his name tattoo on her neck, both were in sink, at last just them all there years, the distance that not anymore, just love with little bit lust.

"I miss you to jen" He says breathing hard on her neck, she just hump and keep touch his chest, at that make them go one their make out session.

After 1/2 an hour later, both were lay in each other arms, looking at ceiling

"We get in time where I can call you Lee to" He said make her look at him with a blush, hiding in his embrace.

All fights, all cry worth for now to get where they always wanted to be.

------------------------18--------------------------------
Ah it's the end, thanks for this all through out journey, I enjoy writing it, jenyong both are my bias so I like them so much, I want to write a book as I read to them so many, epilogue is also there so not go anywhere, I will update it on some time later .
Thanks to always support it 🌼🌼🌼