disappointed

Taeyong and Jennie's kiss go slower and both got there conscious back, jennie to wanting for his explains about the kiss and him whose eyes go to taehyung remember everything that make him guilty, he love jennie but thought she already love another person and it's wrong way to make someone relation break, he look at her guilty with his doing and only say ine thing"I am sorry".

Jennie can't help herself and shade a tear, taeyong got so selfish can't understand her feeling, she run from there, living her friends and all. Taehyung stop anyone going after her but first his fist land on"bastred, you dare kiss her in front of me and then say sorry, what is it are you a player, I going to bring jennie back with me away from you"taeyong only low his head, he is so lost, it's also hurts that his feelings making someone pain.

Jisoo, Lisa, rosé and the other boys go to him but he was fast to go after jennie, the girls want to go but know taehyung is her cousin, he can help her much better. They get close to taeyong with disappointed.

"Why tae, didn't you like jennie then why you don't confess" Said ten, it's first time he was looking angry.

Taeyong got surprise after seeing that everyone knows about it, the girls shacking heads on him,yuta and jae both didn't know what to say.

"It's not his fault, your friend hide thing to you all" Said jiya now remember what is hear in taehyung's call.

"What you prick, jennie didn't do anything to hurt anyone, you are here and make things much worse, we didn't want you as our friends" Said Lisa, she want to tell her that for so long.

"Taehyung, he is not her boyfriend actually he is with some other relationship" Said jiya, all boys eyes got wild, it's the truth and taeyong 's all guilty feeling gone, his face bring a smile, the girls thought that he might be angry but"she really do that"said taeyong laughing and go away from them.

All got confused by his behavior, jiya thought maybe he take her side again but now she is all alone, the other give her looks that says"go before we do something ", she got the massage and go to her room to pick her things.

They return the hotel expect the trio who run away, worries about jennie and confused by taeyong and about taehyung didn't know what to say.

" You don't think, it's like a movie , when heroin keep run away and hero go after her "said ten making atmosphere less stressed.

" Are you saying taehyung oppa is the hero"said Lisa now joining to make him irritated. (Author-did you see both of their practice of kick back , I just can't get over with it)

They soon found themselves in flight and it make thing worst when others join them forgot their current problem.

Other side taehyung find jennie at a bar in hotel,he want her to understand things, she knows love but didn't know how to express it but when he saw other side taeyong got there to, he goes to him never living his sight from her.

Taeyong just amaze by what he knows today and once he see taehyung again didn't stop to laughing at his face.

"So mister taehyung you are jennie's bf, you got me so tricked I want to fight you all time and now look when I know that you are nothing like that tell me did jennie make you do that" Said tae, he knows now he can have jennie.

Taehyung also laugh at it but stop to making serious face "I am not her bf but a brother who can anytime break your face like you break her before her departure, if you smart enough then make your move but also if jennie got hurt by it then get ready to say bye to her for full lifetime" Hearing that taeyong got so surprise, her bother and also making her hurt he never want that, that line make no sense, he thought she left them not he make her. When he look again to ask him, taehyung already gone. He go to bar's one side that  has a table double side seat, he didn't notice but back side was jennie sitting and drinking.

Jennie was now drinking for almost 10-15 min, she is fully drunk, her words low "he is sorry to kissing me goesh what he think he is, hah, actually he must have to sorry because he also first but that time didn't say it".a smile back to her for this memory, and also fed away" Did he forgot that".

It's like he heard it because when she say it his words "Never" He was also thinking about it.

Flashback -
7/8 years back

Jennie and taeyong was fighting in Hullyway of school, it's lunch time, it's work for the following holidays and they have to share it that what there teacher say but it's become war between them, who had it first.

"Let go loser, I will finish faster then you, your writing is ugly, first improve that" Said Jennie and tae's fingers got tight on the book's pages.

"Oh now is it ugly person saying my writing is ugly to bad that can't change who much make you , yourself a joke, joker" Said tae, jennie's glare hard at him, all the other not interfere in it and there friend  busy eating because food comes first.

The fight is the biggest one that they didn't know time goes by and when the bell rings, all students run in classes, it's chaos, and last Jennie unfortunately got knocked by someone, she got pull by tae who push hard the book to him, Jennie goes straight to his face and both of their lips met, it's simple but painful, after like 5 min wild open eyes, looking at each other not moving one muscle, taeyong start crying, Jennie got back her sense.

She got away and look at him concern but also blushing, she touch her lips with her fingers but got shock when taeyong cry hard.

"You make my lips bleed, now give me  the book or else I going to complain about it" He pout at her angrily, Jennie roll her eyes at his acts and throw the book at him, he stop crying and got away with victory smile, Jennie just look at him with blush on her check.

Now-
Both laugh at that time, Jennie on him not understanding the situation and him not knowing how dumb he was.

Can they again be like this just both know how much they like each other.
---------------------------11-----------------------------
Jennie for cavin kelin ad wow just and ty his songs on SoundCloud  dark blue, gta and monre check out😌