defensive

Here two scenes running in same time so I will use two method to make different like for girls using this form and for boys the same this one.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jen, what are you going to do now, you like him and he also like you" Jisoo said, they are in the room, all in circle discussing, like the biggest problem of their life.

"Who say that" She ask back chaelisa replied with other boys, jen have a trust issues on it.

"So ty, how will you say to jennie that you like her" Jae asked some like girls but it's their position is spread in whole room, no one near to one another.

"I am hopeless in this guys, help me, I don't even know that she like me or not" He says back yuta sigh at that Jen is difficult to understand sometimes.

"Ha, I will help tae, just say l like you jennie and give her some chocolate and flowers girls like that most" Ten said feeling proud when he catch his attention but yuta just push him away.

"Not with her yong, you know she is different" He said and all of them nod at that.

"So you want taeyong oppa to confess first but unnie if he scare by that, then how will your love story get begin" Rosé said she believe love is just as important as food so you have to get it on time.

"Of course boys should be first, come on rose, didn't you want to jaehyun purpose first" Getting from jenyong Lisa tease her and get a hit in return.

"That's why I don't hang out with you, ten got your all sense out of your mind" They start to fight hard but jisoo loud laugh stop them.

"Oh god, both of you are hilarious but can we talk the matter first " She said and get all serious again.

"I think it didn't work, forget it, I don't want anyone I have you guys, I only have half and a month here, they boys are not for us" Jennie said and with encourage chant with "girls are best, don't need the boys, they can go to hell" And laugh at that, getting dressed.

"They are making so much sound I can here from it" Ten complain.

"Probably on their period but right on topic ty you have to tell her, she is gonna leave us again and it's your chance and I don't want you cut off us again like when she leave before" Jae said, yong got surprise that he find out the reason about him not want to be with anyone.

"That's probably not right, if I tell her and she doesn't response it leaving as quick then what will be I do then" He asked but not nothing from them.

"Not become a coward man, you are handsome who don't want you, that jiya girl after so long she want to be your gf, jen not any exemption" Ten said.

"It's not about like him or not, it's like want to give a chance, maybe she like him but don't want to with him" Yuta says and tae nod at that.

"Then we will make them close then she doesn't want go away from him, so boys get ready to bring jennie close to our lover boy taeyong, you ready for that" Ten said, confused they look at him but shock away that and give a high five  shouting "boys can get what they want" Stupid as it sounds, they got it like that. (Stream hanbin song got it like that 😁)

In hallways boths group come face to face like in war, each one of them to look each others eyes.

"We girls decides that today we can go to park and then enjoy all the rides " Jennie said not wanted to look at tae more. She is still angry about him sorry on kissing her so she is defensive to him not want to be near him that's against his plans.

"Oh so why are we waiting for get there come " Yuta answer and nod at ty who slide next to her but jisoo in her hero get in between them Stepping on his foot.

"Ah, jisoo" He yelled but she doesn't give him anything closely walking with jen, she smile at his face.

He and yuta get on there back whispering "did they plan that" He ask but the other one also not know about that. Back chaelisa hear it giggling to themselves.

Ten and jae share a look knowing exactly what the girls were doing.

Flashback-

Starting for the days two groups compete so much because the main two hated each other. And it's just that they do whatever to two says. Tae sometimes never get the boys fully but jen has to whole power on her girls.

At the school speaking competition they were against and the debate starts-

"Sir, mam you all know about us having the chance on outdoor games is important and that help us physically so I always prefer to it"-tae

" But teachers, you also knows about it can be dangerous for someone like if you play and anyone get injury by then what will they gonna play in future, so I prefer indoor games much it's also be good if we play smart games that can help us in our education "-jen

They all goes in thinking and you know what teacher goes in favor that have less worry and more profit.

They announced the winner jennie, she was just giving tae a big smirk, he rolled his eyes and get the boys to talk with her.

" Jen, forgot about the accident already, why are you so against us "they try to convince her but little did they know other never left her side.

" And get hit again by like she get, you all can fight us for that boys we are ready"and this take them to start a huge fight again but in this they all were include that after got so much scolding and Jen, tae have to get do all of their works that must hard for taeyong because you know boys.

Back again -

All the while the boys trying to get her away and so tae can get close but as you know girls are magnet they can attract other but can distract them too. So taeyong never get the chance for that.

He is prying to not shout on them, just what he do to get her alone to him.

-------------------------13-------------------------------
Just reminder I know it's jenyong ff but in next update other ships will seal to, anyone remember their school compilation or debates, I just remember my time, until this day I thought what I say on the stage because it's just nonsense 🙁 vote please and happy to update it thankful to all your support for this one so much 😇💙