meeting with parents

Big gathering in jisoo's house, all parents of them where there because they also get apart like their children.

"I can't believe after so many years , we will see again " Sitting a big table the mother of jennie talk with with her unnie, all the dads were discussing about their business and the mother talking how much they miss each other. In parents meeting they often met but now it's like a big party and also this one is held by their own children.

Talking about them, they are getting ready, boys were already down helping in stuffs if any one want anything.

"Me too," Tell tae's mother, happily chatting, tae in middle giving them drinks, jen's mother look at him like he is her son.

"Miss Kim, do you need anything" He ask back smile at her with charms, they all ladies and tae's mother wait to she going to say "no son, just thought how much you grow up, it's just like tomorrow that you and jennie keep fighting here and there and now you get mature but can't say about her" This make them laugh at loud, tae hide his smile but to late jennie caught him.

"Laughing on me loser" She pinch his ears getting more laugh from them, he look at her to say sorry but got stuck, she looks absolutely stunning.

"No, no baby" That one make them stop laughing, all the ladies look at them both with a question gaze, both of their mother smirk at them

Tae hide behind her to feeling to shy from getting caught and jennie try to divert the topic.

"Oh, look you did great job for snacks lee," But as she try to get one Ty's mother held her hand making her gulps.

"Baby, I don't think you are saying the correct think" She try to copy how her son call her making a blush come out on her face.

Tae try to get away but stop by others.

"Where are you going lover boy, your baby is here" Jen's mother say, both tae and jen look at each other and jen got it by held his hand to make a run that get a laugh from them.

They find there friends, laughing at them getting caught.

"You both look so scare, it's just our parents not that's math teacher we hate" Ten says, all nod at it.

"But it feel weird to introduce like a couple" Tae says, jennie also nod.

"Yeah, now they will always tease us" She said, all agree with it.

"Can we just go back in times where no one have to worry about anything" Jisoo comment, they sigh but yuta denied "no, I like it much better, in kids we fight and do silly things but now after realising our feeling, is just feel great, we find our partner , don't you all think" His sweet words make him get a kiss on cheek, now that also get in dad's radar.

"Oh, so now our kids get mature dating and all huh" Says Ty's dad, anyone he is cool with it, they all just nod .

"Jennie you also " Her father ask her, she look somewhat scare but he smile telling it's ok, that make her relax.

"I will bring him home dad" Get a nod, the other look at her in question.

Next day to actually meet them as

"Couple, we have to be good in it, I don't want to make them like we can't be" She says all along he nod like a good puppy.

They enter in her house first, jennie's mother stop but a big smile get on her face, she call for her husband who get there and get shock by finding it the boy, his daughter didn't get well.

"But how" He ask to his wife who just struggle then he look at them both find same reaction.

They sit with him also calling his parents there.

"So how it happen that both cat and dog make a peace " They ask them, jennie is out of words as well as tae but he try.

"Mr.kim , I know you don't feel much suitable for her but I like her even we fight before or sometimes now, we will never get apart" He try to assure them, the mothers were smiling all while, the dads were serious question them, jen is so proud in tae, he learn his miners.

"Jen what you have to say about this, you spare him now right" Her mother ask him getting a shake by her.

"No, he have to carry me all time" That's make them laugh, the share all old memories, their childhood picture and good times.

"Here your favorite chocolate drink yong and your milk jen" She give them their old drinks, tae look at jennie remember she fight with him.

Last flashback- (8-9 years age)

"Mom, why you giving him the chocolate drink, he will get fat and then blame it on me" She said, tae bring his tongue when she get hit on her forehead by her mother.

"He is guest here jen, talk proper, his mother is my friend so that's make him your friend too" She said but both kids fast in denying "No"" Never"
Mrs Kim just left them there alone.

"You are a enemy Lee loser, never be a friend to me,remember that" She says with her high attitude but he just mock her.

"Believe me, who want to be friends with crazy girl like you" He said back now the war begin, she jump on him making the drink fall.

They get in all the floor, wrestling try to harm but it get control by their mothers "both of you, it's enough, jennie, taeyong, I am giving last warning otherwise you will never get the dress and you boy that boll will be always be remain to her" At that both of them stop and stares with so much anger.

They just sigh about their future.

Back to present-

"Never in my life time I thought, they will be a couple, it's feel good now the fight will be less" Her mother said but she just so wrong.

"You punch me that time"" Because you call me crazy""you were crazy and now become more craziest girl""oh so you call your girlfriend crazy , I will break up with you"" You can't do that""I will""you not"

"See me loser"

"Not on my watch joker"

Guess old habit not died easily.

--------------------------17------------------------------
Tomorrow is ending chapter my readers so give me your thoughts, what you like to be the ending, I have one but feel free to give any idea. Thanks for vote and waiting for it, I am happy to get this much views on it, vote and support 🌼💜