dating rules

Next day in the morning

"Jennie, I love you, really please don't leave me again" Taeyong was Mumbling this for long time that the person on his left and right, also on half top on him hit him hard.

"What! Ten why are you on top of me" Tae yelled at his face shocked he look at his left and right and find the other two looking at him annoyed. His face fall 'did yesterday not happen what he thought of happening or that was just a dream'.

"No it was not, we Success on it but also get in it too, your love virus got in us to, idiot" Said ten getting away, he still registering the kiss that was his first.

"Then why you all are here, where is she, did she left me again" His face get in pain, that was same from the years when he knows about her gone, his friends got soft by that.

"Relax tae, she just sleep with the other girls, we didn't want you get her Pregnant, it's to early" Jae comment it makes yuta and ten, even his chuckle with few of his tears.

"So everything is sort out" Yuta asked all nod but the four voices  sound loud making the boys jump.

"NO! " Jenchulichaeng were standing on door look at them serious, they all sit properly and wait for them to continue.

"It's our first time dating" Rosé says first being shy about it, the other three blush but control it with hiding there smiles. The boys also smile at it.

"BUT" Jisoo says making them all flinch, her actress coming out, the three give her space to talk like she is their parent.

"It have to Some rules" She says, they all repeat after it, boys in question tune but the girls with firm nod.

"Jisoo, you know we look you then why be so dramatic" Yuta says but shut up by her glare.

"Looking at back story like these two it's necessary to have some rules, if you all agree then may I proceed" She says and seat at a chair, this drama is to getting interesting so boys thought let them be.

Jisoo make a sign to make first one come forward that was jennie"
Rule no1 Never flirt with anyone else either then your partner "she says looking to cold her stare direct it to tae, he gulps by that, she really is so scary but the same reaction was others when he find all girls giving them same look like her. They quickly nod at it, making them stop it.

Now she stand beside chu and she sign to rosé
" Rule no2 never forget important dates like our birthday "she said to soft but not by her look, this one is hard because all of us know how their memories work but hesitate they nod.

Lisa come last, she is quite chill with it but then changing her voice more strong" Last and final rule never lie to us, so the deal is done puppies "she said, the boys stand up each one of them looking with sincerely and neel down, the girls got shock by it jisoo also get stand up.

The four say it with same time" We all promise you to follow all of your rules".

"You make me smile so I am going to protect that" Said yuta, making jisoo get Terry eyes.

"You make me happy so now it's my job to do that" Said jae, rosé was smiling and crying at the same time.

"You make me move freely and I love to be with you" Ten says, Lisa can't hold herself get in his embrace.

"You fight all time but you know that this our way to love each other " Tae make promise to never let her cry so before she shade any he squeeze her cheeks making it look like pout with him giving her a quick kiss.

"We love you" They say again making them all smile and hug tight, that become a group hug.

After getting normal the boys look at each other giving a smirk in return.

"Now it's our turn" Ten says making the whole atmosphere change, the girls look at them , but they get seat side by side on bed by them.

"Rule1 Never ignore us otherwise your rule didn't work got it" Tae says making jen kick him but she miss it by him moving.

"Rule2 never wear short dress in front of other boys " Yuta says making the girls roll there eyes but they nod at it.

"Rule3 don't keep any secret" Jae says, rosé scoff at it, how can they think about them like that.

"Final rule, not shopping"" What"the girls were furious by that ten get Irritable sigh by the boys, it's commen never bring it, he bow a little by that.

"Ok, fine, hmm i didn't think any" He ask other, Lisa also say"hey, we only give you 3 then why are you giving us four", but the boys ignore it making them piss.

"Oh yes, I got it, never left us in middle always tell if you have to go away like jennie it's totally for you but you three too because you also left us" This sentence make a peace for some second, the tension rise when no one said anything and it was much more between jen and ten, they got it and left them there.

"You know I love my dreams" She says quietly looking with blank face. Tae get to her bring her hands to his mouth kiss them.

"I am never going to stop you but if it's make this relationship in middle hanging then you know what will I do" He said, so serious she shiver by his tone.

"Wha.. t what will you do" Scared she ask, he look to intense, going close so close, she held her breath after kissing she thought they get in the phase but it's so nerving, she just can't look at him properly, he blow hot air on his face observing all things he like about her,getting close to her ear

"I will wait for you" Opening her eyes quick, she get the pillow to hit him with his laughing so loud at her.

"You are a loser always be" She says between her beating, he held her hands making her stop smiling a little a answer back
"I am your loser, my joker Kim"

---------------------------15-----------------------------
The video above is go good, I like it, it's not much but I try to make a good scene, hope you all like it, thanks and vote, support 🥰💙🌼