close to her

Morning comes and they group of friends gather outside the hotel but it's a match between girls vs boys.

"We are going to hot air balloon " Said jisoo and Lisa with sync and rosé got Faceplamed jennie was avoiding eye contact with taeyong and he was only looking at her didn't minding what was going on.

"No, it's beach first then after Hotballon" Said ten and yuta agree with him but didn't say anything and jaehyun observing taeyong and jennie, he was suspicious about them. That's when taehyung enter the conversation.

"Ok, girls and boys don't fight, we are here for enjoyment right so chill and I also agree with ten , it's hot day so go on beach first, I promise after that we will go to air balloon, is that ok with you" Said taehyung, and girls immediately agree with him other boys jaw got dropped that how easy he get them agree and now they know what magic he have with girls, jennie who get distracted by that and taeyong not happy with it, jiya is jealous of jennie who got the affection of the is hot boys.

" So let's catch up cab, I think we need two of them so now we have to separate ok who want to go with whom"said yuta, he is finally speaking something and all go on thinking about that but taeyong and jiya exchange one look for there target and that was now there plan to work.

"Ah I can come with jennie and taehyung since they know here, I didn't know much that" Said jiya and stand beside taehyung, he got uncomfortable with this and jennie got that she want to help him but then.

"Oh then are you going with girls tae I thought it's girls vs boys " Said ten and Lisa kick him on the leg, he fake cried but change it quickly.
Taeyong mind was working fast he want jennie with him and also away to taehyung, but how can he separate her to her girls.

"I thinks taehyung can come with us, we want to talk more with you and also taeyong didn't talking much so girls you keep him ok, let's go I already booked cabs for us, it's here " Said jaehyun and anyone do anything he held yuta and ten who was just looking at him and jiya also drag taehyung with her, the girls didn't know what happen but they also run to sit in another and jennie was lost she sit in middle but taeyong got his chance, he know that jaehyun got his feelings and now he is helping him and he didn't let this slide away.

He sit beside jennie and close the door the cab was not to big and Lisa and rosé was sitting on jisoo and Jennie's leg, jennie got so nervous to sitting beside taeyong that her breathing got audible to other.

"Rosé, get up and sit on Jennie's seat and taeyong you are on window sit so please let jennie sit on your things, she need air to breathe quick" Said jisoo and it's didn't take taeyong to do as say rosé sit on her place and jennie face turn to window, she has no face to face taeyong now, she was so Embaresd, taeyong was enjoying it, he slide his hands around her waist and jennie gulped, her heart was beating fast.

"Breath in kim, or need to go hospital now" Said taeyong quietly to her, she forgot that they still despite each other so she glare at him, but after seeing taeyong wink at her, turn her face to window, taeyong keep looking at her side profile and he just don't want to stop himself to say his feelings to her, he knows that maybe she make fun of him or Embaresd him more but with this action prove that something is going on in her heart too.

And Suddenly the cab stop all go front when it take break and taeyong lips straight got connect with her checks, jennie' s eyes got wide and other there squeeze on the scene they are normal to outside but celebrate inside and when the driver said their stop is come, jennie quickly open the door and left them, her face was total red and taeyong was still in shock of what happened, he was sitting there looking at the sit of back in front of him. But got distract when ten get him out.

"Tae, are you ok, you are looking at like there is something magical going on and keep smile that you still have, are any ghost goes into you" Said ten and shack him but taeyong push him away and go to find jennie.

He stop when his eyes look only one person so beautiful and her sweet gummy smile when she was talking with girls, they were teasing her and she was blushing continuously, after so many years he think that he got lucky to see her again and didn't take much to share his every moment with her.

And then there eyes met, she has a look that didn't understand anything but her eyes was looking at him with intensity and he was looking at her with his beautiful smile and like his wish come true she smile back at him and run away with her friends.

"So do you like her ty" Said jaehyun and in return get a smile by his friend. They run where all were playing with water, taehyung look at jennie and taeyong , he knows they like each other but didn't want to say because of getting rejection, they need to close and he was slowly going to do his work to make them confess to each other.

Jiya who look at taeyong got guilty for not make them together before but now she didn't get in and let them have each other and also wish to make taehyung, see her affection.

Jaehyun, yuta and ten were pushing taeyong and he got bump with jennie when the girls push her to his side. He didn't know what to do but jennie splash some water at him and laugh out loud, he smile back and that's how begin a water fight between them.
--------------------------9-------------------------------
Jennie update so I update and above taeyong song that's my favorite, now jenyong sweet moment begin so it's going to be quite interesting, thanks fir your support 😇🌼