It was the same temple where they always met. Though all those time Tara came here alone but this time it was special as Arjun hold the Thali in his right hand and held her hand from his left helping her climb the stairs. 

Tara covered her head with the saree before starting her puja praying for the happiness of her husband and their family. She just prayed that he won't have any more storms in his life. The priest put the vermilion on their forehead as they started moving out of the temple.

"Baby, it's very hot outside. You are carrying water bottle with you, right", he asked her as she smiled at him care.

"Of course, Ji. You don't have to worry and it's only about two hours that I return. If only I have not missed these many classes I won't have attended the classes today", she told him moving down holding his hand. Just as they moved to their car, Tara heard somebody calling her.

"I see you have returned back", she heard which made her turn only to find her mother-in-law there. If she would've not known what this lady did to her husband, she would've been so excited to meet her but not today.

"Where did I go that I have to return back?", Tara asked before cursing herself. Even if this lady did so much bad but still she was her elder and she can't just straight away go and humiliate her, she thought before bending down touching her feet as Shraddha kept her hand on her head looking at Arjun who wasn't really interested in this conversation.

"You never came to the temple with me", Shraddha couldn't help but let out these words making Arjun look at her with raised eyebrow.

"I am sorry are you talking to me", Arjun spoke with a bitter glint in his eyes.

"I don't have any other son, Arjun", Shraddha spoke with a sad smile.

"I am sorry for that Mrs. Khurana", Arjun spoke putting salt on her wounds making her eyes teary. No matter how many times he spoke with her like this but she still felt vulnerable at his words.

"Arjun please at least call me, Mumma now. I have even got you married to the girl you loved. I am trying my best to get things good between us", Shraddha spoke which made Arjun open the passenger door for Tara.

"Get inside", he ordered. Tara looked at Shraddha once before moving inside the car without saying anything. Arjun himself moved to the driving seat and drove off.

Shraddha continued standing at her place when Roshni put a hand on her shoulder who was standing at a distance seeing everything.

"We need to pray", Roshni made her remember which made Shraddha wipe her tears before nodding at her.

Here, Tara took a glance towards her husband who looked bothered at this moment. She felt bad for him as she thought for a while what to say in such a situation.

"I was thinking to visit Mumma-Papa. What do you think?", she spoke making him take a glance towards her.

"Hmm. You must be missing them", he agreed answering quickly.

"I might stay there for a week or something", she said which made him silent. 

"Will you be okay?", she asked softly but he didn't answer as he stopped the car a couple meters away from her college. There was still time for her class to start and he knew that. He turned to look at her as she removed her seat belt. She moved back to get her bag which was on the back seat.

"I can't stop you from having a free life, Baby, Just because I never had a normal life", he told her what he thought making her feel emotional. She couldn't believe he was the same man who forced her to marry him. He was changing himself for her so it was her responsibility as well to think about him before anything.