7. A mission

3 years ago

(Slightly mature)

White hot waves of pleasure were ripping through her body as Gowri bit her lower lips to staunch off the scream about to erupt from her. Anand's face was buried in her neck as he thrust into her, and finally groaned as he also climaxed and fell next to her on the bed. They were sleeping with each other for some months. Just like everything in their relationship, it was a simple question and answer. They both knew that they wanted to be physically intimate and Anand asked her and she said yes to him. No pressure, no begging, no drama, no forcing, just consent.

Gowri turned around to hug him and their sweat soaked bodies entwined, Anand ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. For all purposes and reasons, they were each other's entirely.

"I love you" he said to her.

"I love you too", she replied as she buried her face in his chest.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who could it be?" asked Gowri.

"I don't know, I am expecting no one. Get dressed", said Anand as he quickly cleaned himself and dressed. Gowri took her clothes and went into the bathroom.

A look through the door viewer showed Vasudev.

"Open the door, I know you are there" shouted Vasudev through the door.

"Shit!" mumbled Anand as he went back to his bedroom and told Gowri who came out, "stay here and don't make any noise", and he closed the bedroom door behind him.

"What took you so long?" asked Vasudev in irritation as he threw a duffel bag on the couch and sat next to it , he looked tired.

"What happened? I wasn't expecting you, Devetta" said Anand.

"I had to come here to get sanctions on some bills and meet a few ministers. The ongoing feud with Kalarikkal family had just got worse, it has become a law and order issue. I had to come here to sort it out. But I made the mistake of driving here instead of taking train or bus. Now I am too tired to drive back home, I will be crashing for the night here", said Vasudev as he rubbed his eyes tiredly and then looked at his brother. There was something off about the boy, his hair was disheveled, skin was slick with sweat and his clothes were rumpled and he had a very fidgety look in his eyes. Vasudev glanced in the direction of the closed bedroom door and saw a shadow cross silently under the door.

He got up from the couch and walked to Anand, lowered his voice and asked knowingly, "Is there someone in your bedroom?

Anand sighed resignedly and nodded.

"Girlfriend or casual?" he asked.

"Girlfriend", replied Anand.

Vasudev raised his eyebrows and said, "You didn't tell me".

Anand did not answer.

"Are you being safe? Are you using condoms?" asked Vasudev.

Anand looked at him in irritation.

"Relax, I was just asking. You are only going to be twenty, don't get anyone pregnant", advised Vasudev and he took his bag and said, "I will get a hotel room".

"No, please don't go. She will leave soon", protested Anand.

"Oh no. She will be embarrassed to see me here, so I will leave. You enjoy your time with her", said Vasudev as he left.

Downstairs as he got in his car Vasudev smiled, "Kids these days are fast". Vasudev was 22 when he slept with his girlfriend Smitha for the first time. Which reminded him of her, he hadn't called her for an entire week and so he dialed her number".