"He's your grandson, but he's also an international terrorist. Shut up and back down." Neji used a wave of telekinesis to throw her at Sakura. "Kurai, I think we better do this together."

"Yes, Papa." Kurai nodded, her voice low, probably because she felt his emotions. She must share the same feeling as him, if her own emotions were to be believed.

She raised a finger, her claw sticking out as Neji pressed his against it.

Immediately, a -Psssh- sound went aloud.

Light shone from the point of their fingers, blue and golden blinding everyone, and mana dust of similar colour sprayed in all directions. When everything cleared, Neji stood with two white cat ears on his head and a glossy silver draconic tail lashing behind him.

"...Nice tail." Sasori said,  breaking the silence. "It would suit my puppet a lot."

Neji didn't give him heed and rather checked his stats. 15,960,000 MP. That's... a bit more than enough for this. With Kurai's 200x and his 100x Mana boost from their racial perks, the fusion reached a total of 20,000x mana boost. It was outrageous, but it worked.

"Now, die!" the puppet yelled, rushing at him.

Neji didn't like the puppet's crackly voice, so he teleported above it and slammed his tail down on it.

-Bang!

With a massive bang, the grotesque puppet splattered into blits of wood and metal, spraying all over the cave, and narrowly missing Sakura and Chiyo as Neji cast a [Automatic Barrier] around them.

"Whoa..." both Sakura and Chiyo gasped. Hanabi in particular gawked at Neji's twitching ears.

Sasori, the real one, jumped out of the destroyed puppet, a small red-headed boy, as he glared at Neji with hatred.

"S-sasori!?" Chiyo's voice cracked as if she was having a heart attack while looking at her grandson. "He looks the same way he did decades ago... he has become a puppet himself!"

As it turned out, he did. Sasori opened his forearms apart, taking out a scroll that he opened and channelled chakra into. Neji didn't stop him, because he actually wanted this to happen.

-Poof!

Smoke rose from beside Sasori and a tall man with a fair complexion, short messy dark-blue hair and narrow yellow eyes, stood beside him. Except he wasn't human, but a puppet.

"I-its the Third!"

The third Kazekage, owner of the magnet release.

'Time to test it out.' Neji thought and snapped his fingers, watching as long thick translucent chains leapt out of the ground, wrapping around both Sasori and the puppet in a very tight and visibly painful manner.

"W-what?!" The puppet master yelled out. "The Uzumaki chains?!"

"No." Neji casually replied. "These are stronger."

Sasori resisted but was unable to break free. Of course, a puppet master like him didn't have a strong enough body to break free from these powerful spells, even if he was a puppet himself.

Kurai had retained all her spells even if she lost her Levels. So, obviously, in their Fusion state where they had enough mana, they were almost invincible in this world.

Neji cast a few more binding spells, and although Sasori tried to resist with his Chakra, he couldn't overwhelm Neji's mana-enhanced spells.

"What the..." Chiyo yelped from behind, while Sakura and Hanabi simply stared.