"Like you never do anything wrong."

"Why the fuck are you suddenly turning this back on me? Watch that back and you'll see my actions in there, my actions this whole time."

"That's fine then, sweet."

"Sweet, you couldn't be less arsed about this whole situation."

"Of course I'm arsed. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because I've finally seen all the games you've been playing, the way you've been tying me up in this web of lies."

"What do you mean tying you into? What games have I been playing? What lies?"

"Everything you've said to me in the past three weeks, you sold me a dream and I was just foolish enough to believe you were being truthful. None of it matches up to how you acted whilst I was gone."

"I know it doesn't, looking back it doesn't make sense at all."

"But tell me the truth then, you've come over to me again and not once have you been open and honest. I'm literally having to draw the answers out of you because you're in some kind of sulk from your own actions and the consequences they have. Either be a man and face up to the facts or leave me the hell alone because I'm done. We're done."

I'm honestly in such a range of emotions, one minute I could cry and the next I've got anger surging through my veins. I guess I should probably thank Cheyanne for helping me see this side of him. I hope it was worth it. 

"You good?" Indiyah shouted as I walked past the obvious stares in the garden. 

"I'm always good."

"Come on babe." Dami said, crossing the garden and pulling me inside. 

"It's not fair." I struggled to get out as he sat me down on one bed and then sat opposite me. "The way he made me feel before going in there was like he wanted to be exclusive. I get Casa is a test but do it in a respectful way. You only do what he did if something is missing, there was obviously some reason why he thought his feelings weren't real for me. But then he can't even give me a reason. At the moment it just seems like he doesn't it to be a lad and keep up this personna that he has and think with his dick because I'm not there."

"I promise it wasn't like that. He had a pillow wall between them and when we were chatting about this together we said you had to be fully open or fully closed..."

"Dami you know that's bullshit."

"How?"

"You're saying he couldn't have got to know the girl for a few days, decided to wait the what two three days we were apart and then tell me after that? No kissing in the bed?"

"We all come in here to explore connections in different ways and that's what we have to do. He was trying to be respectful."

"His actions are disgusting."

"Disgusting? But I feel like for a second he tried to think..."

"For whole second?! Should I give the lad a medal? Wait was that when he was kissing the girl in bed or when he probably got her in the pool, made her breakfast, told you boys about it..."

"Delilah...."

"I don't want to fall out with you but tell me this, how was he ever going to last in a relationship on the outside world? When we're not together all the time, when we have to trust each other."

"I'm telling you any bombshell could walk in now and he wouldn't even entertain it. This was clarity for him that he wants you. I know you don't like the way it's gone about but everybody has a different approach."