I wil tell you the reason why he left you ... He left you because he was Afraid that he will lose us both again for sure ... I know Nova is inside the prison ...But that stupid son of mine he don't listen to me and his dad was with him and i am always with you my son ...

He was Afraid to lose you too that time ... But i know how he cried every night thinking about you but he still stubborn... He want to get back to you at some time but he was crowd to do so ... And when we landed on new york we come to know about his pregancy...

I have told him to inform you and ask him to call you and apologies too you but your phone was switched off and even we called mile and sam but all your phone were trun off ... So after his delivery he want to get back to you but unlucky his cancer is back after a long time ... "

Drew:"So i ask him to get treated for his cancer ... And also he thought you would have moved on from him and you would have married someone again ... So he left the idea of getting back to you ... But i am really sorry for not letting my son get back to you ...

But when Alecia asked for her daddy that's when i got sense that she need her daddy ... I am sorry for being selfish Alex ... I was Afraid that again Nova will hurt my son and daughter for revenge my mind was roaming around with all this thought but i am wrong ...

You want to take him back right with your daughter... Go head do it but promise me you will take care of them well and take special care of tevis ... I am once again sorry for my act son ..." Alex smile and hug his in law ...

Alex:"I come to know you guys are here ... The truth i come here to make tevis pay for his action leaving me alone and not believing me with is life ... I am really hurt when he left ... I searched him for every where but i don't know where he was and even i Brun the divorce paper we still are husband's... Know i am here to take what's mine ... Know we are not alone we are family and i want my family back mom ..." Mrs Dana smile nod her head while nurse inform them that tevis opened his eyes ...

They walk in and find tevis was looking at the window with teary eyes ... He felt someone holding his hand ... When he look it was Alex who was smiling at him ...

Alex:"How are you Peacock... Are you fine?... You want me to call the doctor.. " Only one word come from his mouth ...

Tevis:"Sorry ..." He brust in tears while all walk out while Alex and tevis remains...

Alex:"Is sorry can bring back all this four years back tevis ... Are you think this sorry will cure my heart which was affected by your behaviour... Are you know the meaning of sorry ? ..."

Tevis:"Alex i am sorry ... I don't mean to do it ... I was some what Afraid by all actions ... What ever happens around me make me scared? I thought if getting back to you after Alecia was born but that time cancer comes back again and i thought you must have moved on ..." He look the hands Alex was Holding...

Alex:"So you thought of everything by yourself huh? You never think of me right and you thought i lie to you about my feelings and love ... Why should I love you Peacock... You know right i love you so much more than anything but you broke everything with in a minute ? Do you think that you can again get back my trust and love like Before tell me Tevis ..." Tevis shake his head ...

Tevis:"I am sorry Alex ... But please don't take Alecia away from me ..."

Alex:"I will take her with me ... And also her papa with her .... From know on your just her papa your not my Peacock like before and i don't want to stay away from her anymore and we are moving back to Thailand again ... You should follow me if you want our daughter..." With out hesitation tevis nod his head while Alex pull his hand back...

Tevis:"I am sorry Alex ... Please i am really sorry..."

Alex:"Now take rest tomorrow morning we will be going to back to our home ... And i am sorry for my harsh words but i mean it too ..." He walk out while tevis keep on crying....

________________________________________

Spoiler...

Mile:"Just think about our entire family bro ... What will be thier reaction after see Alecia and think about the four vampires"....

Sam:"We should protect princess from them if not they will spoil her too and make her vampire too like them..." Tevis and everyone laugh at sam comment...

Tevis:"So how is papa and everyone doing sam..."

Sam:"Everyone is fine brother in law ... Soon you will see it with your own eyes ....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Like i told you guys I have double updated ....