Chapter 43-rehab

Amelia's POV
You don't even know how long you were asleep for as you wake up to your mom gently tapping you. You slowly get up not knowing where you were and noticed that Jack was gone. Your parents probably dropped him off while you were asleep you thought. You were pretty much knocked out so you wouldn't be surprised if they did drop him off and you weren't able to hear him go. You undo your seatbelt and grab your moms hand as your dad opens the trunk and grabs a suitcase.

The building was like your regular building except it was in the middle of nowhere. There were probably around 20 cars max in the parking lot and the only thing you could hear were the sound of the wheels from the suitcase moving on the pavement. Your mom opens the door and you both walk up to the receptionist as your dad follows.

Emily's POV
You walk into the building as Amelia is holding on to your hand for dear life. "Hi I'm here to check my daughter Amelia Hotchner in" you say as the receptionist smiles and starts typing in her computer. "I called in 2 days ago and they said that they had a spot available" you continue as the receptionist keeps typing. "Yes, I have her right here" the receptionist says as she stops typing and grabs forms before handing them to you. "If you would wait right over there and fill out these forms, the therapist should be here shortly" she says pointing to a small waiting room.

You walk Amy over to the waiting room and she climbs onto Aaron's lap, resting her head on his chest while you filled out the paperwork. She looked so nervous and exhausted. You could see that she was fighting to keep her eyes open. You hand in the paperwork once you are done and just wait for the therapist to come out.

You turn over and look at Amy and see her eyes are filled with tears and threatening to spill over. You look down and see her picking at the skin around her nails. You take her hand and hold it as she soon stops.

Amelia's POV
When your mom takes your hand, you soon relax. You then see a woman walk over and you visibly tense up. "Amelia Hotchner" she says as you stand up. Your mom stands up and drops your hand as you all walk towards the lady. "Hi I'm Ava and I'll be one of Amelia's nurses." She says as she shakes your parents hands. "When was the last time you used? This is a judge free zone and we would appreciate if you were honest?" She asks. Wow she just went straight to asking questions you thought. You look at your mom to answer for you as you didn't feel like talking. You both make eye contact and your mom gives you a stare for you to try and answer but ends up losing as she reverts her attention back to the nurse and starts talking.

"She overdosed three days ago and hasn't taken a pill after that" your mom responds. "Well for the next 48 hours we will keep her in a detox room before moving her out and putting her in mainstream groups where she will have daily therapy as well as group therapy 3x a week. As you know, there is no visitation for the next 48 hours but you guys are free to come from 11am-3pm during the weekdays and 10am-4pm on weekends." she says directed to your parents before directing her attention back to you.

"Visitation will be removed if you are caught with drugs as you will be sent right back into the detox room until you are completely sober. Now if you still have any drugs on you, please give them up now or we will find them in the detox room" she says still smiling. "I packed her suitcase so she shouldn't have any on her" your mom responds.

"Well why don't you guys say a quick goodbye before we take you back to the detox room." She says. You turn around and give your dad a big hug as a tear falls freely down your face. "By princess see you in 48 hours" he whispers in your ear and kisses your head. You slowly break away and make eye contact with your mom who you could tell was on the verge of tears. Seeing her on the verge of tears caused more tears to fall down your face. She wraps you in the biggest hug as you just hug her and cry.

Emily's POV
"Please don't leave me" you hear Amy whisper into your ear. "You know I wouldn't unless I felt this was necessary" you whisper back as you feel a tear slip out. "I'm so sorry" she says "it's not your fault baby" you say. You pull her away and put your hands on her cheeks, wiping away the tears that stream down her face. Which ended up only causing more to fall down. "I love you so much" you say. "I love you too" she says back before turning away and following the nurse down the hallway. Your heart was aching at the sight of her leaving. It suddenly all hit you. Amy was gonna be gone for 2 months.

Once she walks away and is out of sight, you just sob into Aaron's arms as he held on to you tightly.