Chapter 20: Emergency Gynaecologist visit

Emily's POV
Amy then runs out of the room and starts throwing up. You run after her and she just starts throwing up. She was throwing up constantly as you just rubbed her back and she was sobbing. Once she finished, you just held her and wiped the hair off her face. "Aaron she's burning up" you shout as he runs in the bathroom. "Did you rip your stitches" you ask her. She nods yes as she continues to sob. You call Dr. Jones "hi I'm sorry to be calling today but Amelia ripped her stitches last night and is in a lot of pain. Is there any way I could bring her over today?" My 2 o'clock appointment just cancelled if that works for you" "Perfect thanks" you check the time and see that it was 1:30.

You grab Amy and put her in the car. She starts getting really sleepy. Aaron drives you guys as you hop in the back and Amy snuggles you. You pull up and walk her into the waiting room. Aaron stays in the reception area as you and Amy walk into the room. You help her into her gown and as she takes off her underwear, you could see the amount of blood she lost. Addison comes in and inspects her tear. She then gets a nurse to get a numbing shot. Addison sticks the needle in her lower back and begins to sew it in. Amelia can't feel a thing but is extremely nervous.

"No sex for 6 weeks, next time it rips, I won't be able to sew it back as nice and it will leave a scar" Amy looked scared as you just held her hand. Once she finished the stitching, Amy asks Addison if you can see the stitches at all. "Nope" "are you sure" "if you want your mom can check and she can tell you" Amy just nods her head as you walk over and look at the stitches. "I can't even tell Ames" you say. "Come back to me in 4 weeks so I can check the first stitches." "Thank you so much" you say as she leaves and Amy gets dressed.

"Why don't you take a nap once we get home" you say as she just nods. You then take her hand and walk out into the waiting room. "All good?" Aaron asks as he stands up after seeing us. "Yep" you say. Amy didn't let go of your hand once the whole car ride. You walked up to the house and you tuck her into bed. As you were about to leave Amy goes "please stay" Amy hates asking for stuff like that so you knew that you couldn't leave. You take off your shoes and hop in snuggling her. She falls asleep instantly and you just hold her and process everything that happened today.

After 10 minutes, you got out of bed and finished dinner. It was now 6:30 pm. You nearly finished dinner when Jack comes out of his room. "Hey Jack, can you set the table?" Jack starts setting the table and you finish the dinner. "Aaron Dinner" you say as he walks out of his room. His arms wrap around your waist as he spins you around and kisses you. Once our lips break, you tell him that you have to wake Amy up. "We can do this later" you whisper in his ear. "Oh ye" he says with a smirk "but first dinner" you say as he makes his way over to the dinner table.

You then make your way to Amy's room. "Hey Amy, dinner is ready" You say as she wakes up. You then take her hand and walk to the dinner table. It was quiet and awkward. You all finish your meals and you get Amy and Jack to unset them table as you get dessert ready and Aaron puts the leftovers away. You then bring all the dessert on the table with four bowls. You plump yourself on the couch and Amy sits right next to you. You pull her in as she rests her head on your chest. You kiss her head and start stroking her hair. "What movie do you want to watch?" "Love Actually?" Amy asks. Jack groans as he grabs a slice of pie. "Yay!" She says as you turn it on. You then pick up a tub of brownie ice cream and two spoons. You and Amy finish the ice cream tub. Once the movie ends, you turn off the tv.

"Hey Amy would you be up for shopping tomorrow?" "Actually?" she says. "Yes, I mean it is Black Friday" "You boys can join if you want" "I'm good" Jack said. "I'm also good" Aaron said.