Chapter 1: Party

Amelia's POV
It was a Friday afternoon and your boyfriend, Brad, just texted you letting you know that there was a party at Tylers at 10. You check the time and it read 7. Since you couldn't drive yet, Brad offered to drive you there and take you back home. Your parents were away on a case up in New York and your brother was away at college so no one would know if you went out anyways. You quickly hopped in the shower and shaved everything hoping to finally do it with Brad. You then got out of the shower, wrapping your towel around your body and opened your closet. In the back of the closet hidden, was a short red dress that barely covered any skin.

If your mom knew you bought a dress like that she would freak out. Since your mom and dad worked for the FBI, they were away a lot which gave you the freedom to do anything you wanted to, ever since Jack left for college.

You plugged in your straightener and started straightening your hair. Once you were done, you started to curl it. You then started doing your makeup. A dark smokey eye look with a dark red lip. On the right side of your night stand was your jewellery box. As you opened it, you grabbed your hoop earrings and your cross necklace. Even though you weren't religious, your grandmother got it for you for christmas one year and you loved it. You checked your phone again and it was 9:30. Brad was probably gonna get there at 9:45. You walk to your kitchen and plug in your phone while you look at what to eat before going. You knew that you would be drinking and knew that it was best not to drink on an empty stomach. As you learned your mistake after last time. You settled on a bowl of cheerios and as you finished, Brad texted to let you know that he was outside. You put your bowl and spoon in the dishwasher, put on your heels and quickly grabbed your phone and keys before shoving them in your purse and locking the apartment door.

Emily's POV
It was a pretty quick case as you just caught the unsub and were getting ready to fly back on the jet. It was currently 11 oclock and you figured Amelia was probably asleep and didn't want to text her and wake her up. The flight was only an hour but you and Aaron wanted to head back to the office and finish paperwork before going home.

Amelia's POV
You saw Brad's car parked and hopped in. He was wearing a button up shirt and khaki pants that made his ass look so good. You get to the party and are greeted by all your friends who by the looks of it were already on their second or third drinks at this stage. You felt weird being the only sober one there so Brad grabbed the both of you a beer and you chugged it down before taking a shot of vodka. Tyler offered to play beer pong and it was you and Brad vs Tyler and your best friend Chloe. You were really good at beer pong and ended up winning. Brad was so happy that he leaned in and kissed you. You could taste the mix of vodka and what you guessed was blueberry vape on his lips and boy did you love that taste.

Tyler's older brother was a junior in college and bought Tyler a bag of weed yesterday. You had never had weed before. Yes you drank alcohol and vaped a little but had never done anything hardcore.

If your parents knew that you were going to be smoking pot right now they would freak. Your mom was a nerd in high school and ended up going to Yale for college before joining the FBI. Your dad was also a nerd in high school and went to GWU. Now your brother, Jack who is also the biggest nerd, is at UMiami on a soccer scholarship. You were the complete opposite. Although you do good in school even through you do the bare minimum, you actually have a social life and party all the time.

So when a group of your friends went up to Tyler's room, you just couldn't resist and joined them. There you saw a group of your friends in a circle passing around a bong. You thankfully accepted and took a hit where you very much enjoyed it.