Chapter 8: Sleepover

Emily's POV
You couldn't believe everything that she had just said. When did she get so disrespectful? You go to open the door and plaster on a fake smile. "Hey guys,'' you say as you opened the door. "Amy is in the shower, make yourself at home. I'll order the pizza now." "Perfect,'' they said as they made their way over to the couch. They were both too tired to profile you right now.

You ordered the pizza and opened the liquor cabinet which you decided that you will need to put a lock on it tomorrow. You then grabbed the strongest alcohol you had there which was vodka because you knew that you were gonna need it tonight. "So what do you wanna watch?" you asked as you poured yourself a glass.

Amelia's POV
You washed your hair and body before going to your room and getting changed into your pajamas. You then grabbed your blow dryer and plugged it in. As you were blow drying your hair, you could hear your mom laughing with JJ and Garcia. How could she be so happy after our fight? Did she forget? Did she just not care? Once your hair was dry, you started straightening your hair as you heard a knock on the door. "I'm not gonna keep my door open" you say as you turn around.

JJ's POV
"It's just me" you said as you could see her physically relax. You knew that she was trying to hide how happy she was that it wasn't Emily who was at the door but you couldn't help but profile her. You could also see how Emily was acting strange as well but decided not to bring it up.

"Pizza was ordered and should be here shortly" you say " We are gonna start watching Mamma Mia if you want to join." "It's okay" she says "I need to straighten my hair anyways." she says "can I help?" "Emily and Penelope have already started on the alcohol and are definitely gonna pass out in 10 minutes" you say "um sure" she says as she plugs in the straightener.

"So, tell me about Brad" you say. She gives you a hesitant look. " I promise I won't tell Emily anything you tell me and if you don't tell me I will happily have Henry tell me all about him and get Garcia to look him up for me and learn all about him which I know you don't want me to do" you say with a smile. She chuckles a little. It was so good to hear her laugh.

Amelia's POV
"Well um he's a junior and in a bunch of my classes." you say as you pass her the brush and place the straightener on the heat resistant mat that Rossi got you for Christmas last year. You could feel her pause. "He switched high schools last year so that's why he is in sophomore classes instead of junior classes" you say as she calmly brushed your hair before picking up the straightener.

"He plays football and is a starter on the varsity team. So I would often see him at practice as I was always there cheering him on. We then started talking and he is from Greenwich up in Connecticut and moved to DC for his dad's job. We started snapping and have been friends for a while now. That summer we would see eachother everyday and since our practices were at the same time, he started driving me everywhere since he has his license and I only have my permit.

He asked me on a date and I said yes while you guys were trying to find that serial killer in montana. We went to a small diner and it went great. Then he asked me to homecoming and I said yes and I told mom that I was staying at a friend's house while you guys were trying to find that missing child in LA. Even though the season ended a month ago, I still see him everyday and we hang out all the time while you guys are away on cases. I didn't want to tell mom cause I knew that she would worry and try to investigate and I liked how secretive it was and I certainly wouldn't want to tell my dad because he would freak out.

I finally got invited to my first highschool party and brad took me (I felt bad for lying to JJ about this part because I've been to so many parties) I had never drank before (another lie) and I was the only one not drinking so I had a few drinks and then as you know one thing led to another and now I'm grounded."

"So had you ever had sex with him?" "No and we were not even going to do it. I was probably just gonna give him head at most you know, nothing serious (At this point I was lying straight through my teeth) Now I'm going to have to go to the gynecologist tomorrow so they can prove that I am still a virgin" you start tearing up at this stage. Trying to stay as quiet as possible because it was embarrassing enough to cry in front of JJ but if Garcia heard and your mom. Oh your mom would so win if she knew that you was crying.

JJ put the straightener down and unplugged it. She then pulled you into a hug. "Thank you for letting me straighten your hair." She knew that you wouldn't want to bring up the fact that you were crying but at the same time she felt the need to comfort you.

Just then the doorbell rang. You heard your mom spring up. You knew that she definitely had too much to drink and just woke up from the nap that she had taken. "Why don't we go and help your mom and Garcia with the pizza" When JJ went to run to the door to answer it, you quickly went to the pile of clothes from today left on the floor to grab your vape and shoved it in your school bag before making your way out. You then walk out and join everyone on the couch with the pizza. You subconsciously snuggled up to your mom before you remembered that you just had this big fight.

Emily's POV
After a good nap, you felt much better. Garcia was still a little tipsy but you pretty much sobered up. As you were sitting down on the couch to eat pizza, you felt Amelia plop down next to you and lean onto your chest. Then you could feel her immediately tense up at the realization that we were still fighting but you took your arm and wrapped it around her body to pull her in tighter and tell her that you weren't mad at her at the moment without actually having to say it. She relaxes again into your arms as she turns to look at you. "I'm sorry" she says in just above a whisper so JJ and Penelope can't head. You kiss her head and tell her it's okay as you play with her hair.

It was around 10 and everyone looked like they were ready to pass out. You turned off the TV and went to bed and as soon as your head hit the pillow, you passed out.

Amelia's POV
Everyone had passed out by the sound of it. As your mom went to her room, JJ and Garcia also went into your mom's room where they had mattresses on the floor. You saw a text from Chloe as she texted you saying she was outside. You snuck out of your room with the garbage bag and snook out of the apartment leaving the door slightly open. You then ran down the stairs and saw Chloe with Tyler in his car.

As you approach their car, she steps out and gives you a big hug. "Omg Amy I'm so sorry that this happened to you." "It's okay" you respond. "My parents are probably gonna be on a case soon anyways so can we hang Friday night? You still have some weed leftover right" you ask as you turn to Tyler who is still in the car.

"Don't you think it's a little risky sneaking out after what happened last time? '' Chloe says. "Oh please, it's Garcia-I could easily sneak out. Since my mom is here however, I should probably go before she finds out that I have snuck out." You give Chloe one more hug as you give her the bag and turn to the elevator before sneaking up again. You snuck back in and was closing your bedroom door as you turned around and heard Garcia ask why you were up. "I just had to go to the bathroom," you said. Thankfully Garcia was so easy to lie to, she nodded her head and went back to bed. Phew I thought that was a close one.