Chapter 16: Spa Day

Emily's POV
You woke up the next morning and made yourself eggs. Aaron then went out to go food shopping while you stayed and minded Amy. About 15 minutes later, Amy makes her way out of bed. She slowly shuffled her way to the couch before grabbing the remote and watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian's. When you were on maternity leave while pregnant, you secretly binge watched every episode. After Aaron came home and unpacked the shopping, he sat down on the couch next to you. You all stayed on the couch all morning and did some online shopping because you both were bored. It was Sunday and Amy was stressed about seeing Brad tomorrow.

You looked at your calendar for the week and realised that you were busy today. You had a few appointments booked in advance for you and Amy and it was too late to cancel so you both went. "Amelia we have our glam day today and I've already prepaid so we have to go in 30 minutes" You say as you panic. You first went to your nail salon at 2. Amelia got white nails with black stars  on the ring finger. They were so cute. You got your classic red. You then went to get your eyebrows done. You both got wax as they just cleaned up your hairs. You had pretty thin eyebrows while she had very thick eyebrows. Amelia got her eyebrows from Aaron because yours are so thin. You finally went to the hair salon. You both got cut and colour. You got a trim and they just dyed your greys while Amy got a trim and highlights.

After all that, you went to get chopped salad and you finally arrived home at 7. "How do you feel Amy?" you ask as she seems very quiet. "Good, I'm barely in any pain now" she says as you take the elevator upstairs. You get ready to go to bed. "Amy, take a shower first and call me if you want any help" you say. She walks slowly to the shower and hops in. You then get ready for your shower as you wait for Amy to finish up. You grab your robe and throw it on. You enter the bathroom and start brushing your teeth as Amy finishes up. You then hop in the shower as Amy starts to brush her teeth. You both got into your pajamas and went to bed. You tucked Amy in before giving her some more medicine.