25. Welcome, baby

Start from the beginning

"It fits," I hear Aaron whisper. I turn to him to see him looking at us with wide eyes. "Look! Everything fits together! This, and this, and even this one!"

I smile at his enthusiasm. "It does. Aren't you relieved now?" He nods, eyes still glancing between the phones. 

Aiden grunts, making him look up. "Remember what I said about rules?" Aaron nods, immediately focusing on Aiden now. He's forgotten about the phones.

"First of all, I'll explain what we want and expect. If anything doesn't suit you or you don't agree with it, please tell me." Aaron nods again.

"The four of us are in a poly relationship. I assume you know what that means. We're all Dominant, so we're trying to have turns in acting submissive, since we don't have any better options. Exactly what you saw last night."

I'm glad I'm not gonna be submissive again soon, Christ.

"You are submissive, so that'd clear up those problems. You've seen the playroom, and whatever we'll do in there stays there. We're not telling anyone, simply because they wouldn't understand." Aaron cracks a small smile. "I like that."

Aiden hums. "We do too. For the rest, don't think the type of relationship we want with you is purely physical or only in the playroom. Outside, too. We like hanging out with you and would appreciate it if you don't see other people whilst being with us."

I don't think that'll be a problem, seeing the way Aaron immediately shakes his head. 

"Any objections or questions before I explain some rules?" Aiden asks. The boy bites his lip. "So that means I'm like your boyfriend?" We all nod. He hums. 

"Okay, go ahead," he nods at Aiden. Aiden, who grins knowingly. "You're not in Ada's class anymore from now on. It could lead to you getting kicked out of school and Ada losing her job, plus a reputation she can't have."

Aaron blinks. "Of course. I don't want that to happen." Honestly, that was our biggest concern. 

Aiden nods. "Second of all, you've got any hard no's? Thing you don't want to talk about or do, which we won't touch until you start?"  

The boy seems taken aback at that. "Um—gosh, I didn't expect this question," he nervously whispers, starting to fumble with his hoodie again. I stop those hands and take them in mine. "You don't have to answer now. Tomorrow or next week is okay too."

He nods and blows out a deep breath. "Okay. The only one I can think of right now is no judging about nightmares. I know I, ah, act weird, but I can't help it. So, um, there's that."

We nod. "Of course. You can sleep with one of us, maybe it helps, maybe not," Ada offers. Aaron shrugs, flushing again. "Can I add something else? Not really a no, but it's a bit important to me."

We nod again. It's important he feels comfortable, and with these things he helps us set boundaries. He takes a deep breath. 

"I need . . . space after a day of socializing. It's like recharging. By example after having class for six hours, I'll need an hour or two to just be in my head. To come back to my senses, right? After that, I'm good for a few hours again. Oh, and if you plan on going somewhere with lots of people who want to talk to me, please tell me before. I need to prepare, mentally, for that sort of stuff."

I didn't know he feels like this. If I had, I would have never let him wake up in the middle of the living room the day I found him in the snow. 

So I nod. "Of course. You need to go now? I don't think there's anything left to discuss?" I glance at Aiden again, who shakes his head. "We'll talk about safe words later," he agrees.

I see Aaron gulp at that. "Don't be scared, it sounds worse than it actually is. It's a good thing, really," I smile at him. He nods, smiling faintly. "I know what a safe word is, Micah. It's just—it's overwhelming this is real."

He stands up, his hand slightly trembling. "I'm gonna do some homework, if that's okay? I'll be there for dinner." 

I give him another wink. "You better be, or I'm gonna have something else for dinner." His eyes widen again. 

I groan in pain as Sebastian kicks me under the table. "Ow! God, idiotic headless idiot!" He rolls his eyes, but further he ignores me and turns to Aaron. 

"Go take your time. But just to be sure, you're in? You want to be a part of this relationship?" Aaron nods again, but that's not enough.

"Use your words, boy," Aiden grunts. Aaron gulps again and almost tumbles over. "Y-yes, I'm in," he says, and the words make satisfaction flood through my veins. Fuck yes.

Sebastian nods in approval. "Good. I'll come get you for dinner, don't feel pressured to come out earlier than you're ready for."

Aaron's tense shoulders relax a little. "Okay. Bye," he whispers, giving me a nervous smile before turning around and walking towards the stairs. 

He barely reaches them before Ada calls him again. "Oh, and Aaron?" The boy looks over his shoulder.

"Welcome, baby."