SATO

A/N: yes everyone- I'm adding Sato in. At first i was a hard no and then i read a oneshot ab him and fell head over heels, he's the cutests. I might be removing uraraka im not sure.. id love to hear your guys' thoughts :))

When Sato came down the stairs at their normal dinner time he was not expecting the chaos that was down there. 

"Tell me you're lying!"

"In the dorms, like right now-"

"OUTTA MY FUCKING WAY!"

"When was this?!"

"MOVE!!!"

"Why didnt they-"

Sato stood at the bottom of the stairs with wide eyes. Everyone was gathered around the kitchen, all speaking over eachother in a panicked sort of excitment. Bakugo was stuck in the middle of it all with a frying pan held in the air, hot sauce in his other hand as he tried to body slam people out of his way. 

He always looks somewhat out of place with his angry persona in an apron...

"Uh... guys?"

His voice is drowned out in the noise, frantic yelling at people across the room, having mixed conversation constatly getting interrupted by everyone else. He just stands helpless by the stairs, extremely confused and worried.

"DO YOU EXTRAS WANT DINNER OR NOT?! OUTTA THE FUCKING KITCHEN!!!"

Everyone finally scatters when Bakugo throws the hot sauce towards the sink and blasts an explosion against the pan. Sato flinches hard as the boom almost breaks his eardrums, seeming to recoche back off the walls like a singular echo. He stands still, eyes narrowed as everyone scampers out of the kitchen to gather in the lounge.

"Damn bro, you didnt have to do that." Sero mumbles, rubbing at his ears as he lazily strolls into the lounge with the rest of the baku-squad. They were much less scared of the explosive blonde than everyone else. 

They walk right by Sato, whos brows furrow. He notices theres one less person with them, so he follows everyone into the lounge. While everyone else gets comfy, mouths opening to begin talking again he makes sure to speak first.

"Guys wheres Denki?"

That kid never misses dinner, especially when it was Bakugo's turn to cook. 

"Aparently up in his dorm fucking Akira!" Sero exclaims with a dramatic flick of his hand towards the stairs he just came from. 

Sato's heart skips a beat, his face falling into a small blush. "Wait, Akira is- is here? Like right now?"

"Supposedly." Jirou plays nervously with her ear jacks, her mouth pressed into a strait line. 

"And theyre in Kamianri's room..."

Sero crosses his arms and huffs as he sinks into his seat on the couch, a deep pout settled on his face. Like a toddler with their toty taken away. "Fucking. Lucky bastard." The last part was muttered under his breath, but Sato managed to pick up on it.

"Well uh-" Kirishima was quick to interrupt. "We dont actually know, what they're doing up there." He smiles flusteredly, with a hand on his neck. "It's just he's the one that invited them over so they wanted to go and spend time with him."

He nods slowly. Well this was unexpected. "How do you know this?" He asks curiously.

"We saw them!" Mina jolts up, her hand in the air. "We were all hanging out down here- well me Bakugo, Kirishima, Momo, Midoriya-"

"We get it Mina." Sero cuts her off, rolling his eyes.

The pink girl nods at his words, continuing with her story. "Yeah well there was a knock on the door and Iida answered it, and then he came back in with them! They stayed with us for about an hour or so and then took off to Kaminari."

Ojirou's tail sways uneasily, and his arms are stiffly crossed over his chest. "How long have they been up there together?"

"Yeah!" Hagakure's sleep shirt flops about as the girl makes dramatic gestures. "I want to see Akira!"

A chorus on hums and 'me too' follow that and Mina shrugs as an answer.

"It has been quite a while. A couple of hours at least." Iida answers formally, a clear blush climbing down his neck. 

Hours? A weird fluttering sets in his lower abdomen. What the- dont get turned on Sato you weirdo-

"What could they possible be doing that takes hours?" Aoyama rolls his eyes and flips his hair, scoffing as he begins to walk away. "You are all going to give me wrickles, call me when dinner is complete. Au'revoir!" 

"Theyre having sex!" Sato calls after him. "I told you so!"

"For hours?" Tsu croaks.

For hours?  Sato shakes his head and clears his throat trying to get these thoughts out his head. He said no to the program, so why is he feeling this way now Akira is actually here? Its not like theyre here for him.

"Ah! Bonjour you two!"

The entire class falls silent as Aoyama greets someone from what sounds like slightly down the hallway up the stairs, maybe by the elevator Sato guesses.

"Hey Aoyama!" Denki's prominent voice greets back cheerily.

They hear footsteps walk away and a couple of seconds of silence before two people burst out laughing, one unmistakably Kaminari, the other much more foreign to Sato's ears. It's light and contageous, forcing a smile onto his face.

"Denki you fucking-" they're cut off by a heavy wheeze.

He hears Kaminari's cackle before a small thud, his classmate cries out in pain simultaniously to another wheeze. 

"We should have stayed in your dorm to calm down-" the person chuckes. 

Sato turns slowly back to the group and manages to make eye contact with Shoji, giving him a weird look. Shoji just shrugs back, his hulking figure toweing over the rest of the class.

"Kira no!" Kaminari cuts himself off with a fit of giggles.

Kira- it is Akira... theyre actually here.

Footsteps approach quickly from the stairs and someone stumbles down them, a hand wiping a tear from their eye as their giggles finally die off. "Hey is everything ok we heard a- woah." Their eyes widen when ctahcing onto everyone else and Sato blushes, being the closest to them. He smiles bashfully.

Bro they dont even care about you, why are you acting like this?

"-is it dinner time already?" They smile wide, opening their arms in a frendly gesture. "Hey guys!"