AKIRA

AYO! I ALREADY HAVE 6 SMUT CHAPTERS WRITTEN, JUST NEED TO GET TO THE RIGHT PART IN THE STORY! GET READY!!!

I fish a lollypop from my jacket as I stroll down the school hallways. Honesty, my brain is still trying to adapt to everything.

It's every lifelines dream to get a good class. Some lifelines even train their whole lives and never get a class, the same way some heroes train their whole lives and never become a hero.

But I could have UA as my class. And they're all amazing in my mind already, though I'm trying my best not to get ahead of myself.

Nothings set in stone yet. I have to remember that.

"Ah! Akira! Pleasure to meet you!" A pretty lady sticks her hand out to greet me as I open the conference room door.

I blink in surprise but cover it up quickly, smiling politely and shaking her hand. Out the corner of my eye I catch the glance of my home room teacher and give her the most dramatic confused face I can.

She laughs and walks up to us. "Akira, this is Saeko, she's going to be here with Mr. Benson, seeing as she's met your potential class."

I make an 'ah' noise, nodding to her respectfully. "It's lovely to meet you Saeko."

She smiles brightly. "And to you too Akira. I must say, if this ends up being your class, you're in for a handful."

A large smile breaks across my face at her comment. "Great, at least I know I won't be getting bored."

She hums at my response, nodding her head. "Right answer."

With that we all take a seat as Mr. Benson puts a PowerPoint on the projector, bringing up the class photo.

"As the schools psychoanalyst, I will be hosting this meeting for the rundown of class 1A for our top student here at LSJ." Mr. Benson gives me a bright smile.

I return it happily, seeing that he was proud of me. Mr. Benson has taught my phycology and psychoanalysis classes since I started at this school.

"From the information we have this class is a very promising class and are all well on their way to becoming pro heroes. Though from that same information we seem to have a wide range of different personalities and needs, which is why we recommended you as their lifeline Akira." Mr. Benson smiles at me. "We need a well trained and well rounded student."

Saeko leans back in her chair. "I have heard a lot about you Miss Akira. I teach advanced third year classes, and you have seemed to surpass all my students, I am impressed."

I blush slightly, flustered at the praise, though I still manage to thank her.

Mr. Benson continues. "We'll start with those who will not be participating in the program. There's only four, one who the staff of UA banned."

I cock my head. That barely ever happens. "Why was that sir?" I ask curiously.

He shurgs. "Apparently he wasn't up to our expectations, I think it's along the lines of respect?" He squints his eyes in thought.

Beside me, Saeko visible cringes. "Yea, he won't treat you correctly, trust me."

I scrunch up my face, already imagining the type of person he was. "Is he some sort of perv."

"Something along those lines...yeah..."

"Anyways. There's also three male students names Koda, Sato and Aoyama. Aoyama says he's of a different sexual orientation whereas the other two students preferred not to say."